• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quote of the day thread..

My neighbor saw my wife mowing the yard and said I should be hung for making her do that....I said I am hung, and THAT is why she is doing that.

"80% of my time at the hardware store is spent picking up things and saying...Man I could really beat the hell out of someone with this"

Wife: (reading some shit on facebook) apparently the "Dad bod" is a thing, and all the younger girls want guys with the "dad bod".

Me: you didn't believe me when i said i was bringing sexy back.

Wife after going away party at Mexican restaurant,

"Do you need to change your diaper, that's disgusting"

"I want to see your willy"

-random guy that just stopped by the house...

mac 'he meant the pick up truck thankfully' gyvr

Coversations at work. Supervisor: I can't use that toilet at mcdonalds. It's full of someone else's sh*t.

Me: yeah dude, it's not worth the risk. My D touches the toilet water at home. You know?

Supervisor: no I don't know. Isn't that like when you take sh*t in a portajohn and someone else's sh*t splashes on your butt?

Coversations at work. Supervisor: I can't use that toilet at mcdonalds. It's full of someone else's sh*t.

Me: yeah dude, it's not worth the risk. My D touches the toilet water at home. You know?

Supervisor: no I don't know. Isn't that like when you take sh*t in a portajohn and someone else's sh*t splashes on your butt?

Python probs :laugh2:

My saggy old nuts used to be like that until I bought this!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zdDfQrPi5Q

oil bitch: is i supposed to rain all weekend?
Me: that's what i heard.
oil bitch: awe man that sucks.
Me: the way i see it is it doesn't rain inside, in side is where your fridge is, your fridge is where the beer is... so its not raining where the beer is!

Back