• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quote of the day thread..

Heard on the news today:
"It's so cold that kids are walking with their pants all the way up."

Had a discussion with our product engineering manager today, they f-ed up a quote and I told them they need to let the customer know it was wrong, or I will have to talk to them at the end of the project and let them know it was wrong......

Him "that makes it look like we don't know what we are doing"
me "don't have the people who don't know what we do involved next time"

Ohhhh Kman
1f3199fd7f25cdcc6ea2734de82e7033.jpg

Me-"Whats the worst thing that can happen?" Not one second after I said this the baird launched 3 punches out of it. :dunce:

My boss "So what is your game plan?" Me "Weld in my stiffeners, fix the rear locker, and drive it like a man."

A friend posted this on facebook.

Met my new neighbors today. They are from Iraq and he is going to school over here. Actual conversation :
Him : which apartment you live?
Me : down on the other end
Him : ah yes, home of Chris Kyle
Me : excuse me?
Him : when we walk past taking out garbage, cat sits somewhere below window. You see only tops of ears. He wait for bird or squirrel. One comes, he leap to window like sniper. We name him Chris Kyle.
Me : yep, that's Bella.
Now I must have a talk with her about sitting in the kitchen sink when I'm not home (the only thing directly under that window)

This ones for you HO. My girlfriend says " I wish she laid the other way so I can see her vulva". Lol one of the goats is getting ready to have a baby.

Back