• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obligatory who's going thread!

We should all be happy to meet you as long as you bring some of that moonshine I see you make on TV.

so that is Tickle?

We should all be happy to meet you as long as you bring some of that moonshine I see you make on TV.

Smuggling some moonshine into UT.....Like a Boss. And yes, I do know where to get it even though i don't drink! :D

But do you talk like him? If so I'm seriously thinking of taking back my offer of a Utah tour.

:roflmao: No! You don't need subtitles when I talk!

Aaron, are you driving the Heep to the event now or are you still flying in?

The plan right now is to drive, if I can't afford it or the Jeep isn't ready I'm flying. I'll be there either way. You're more than welcome to drive down to my house and ride out with me.

Well I am planning on going. I'm driving the WJ out. Depending on which day you leave I would be willing to meet up for a convoy out. Right now there is no one leaving from my neck of the woods at the same time I am. So it would be good to have some other rigs to make the trek with.

Well I am planning on going. I'm driving the WJ out. Depending on which day you leave I would be willing to meet up for a convoy out. Right now there is no one leaving from my neck of the woods at the same time I am. So it would be good to have some other rigs to make the trek with.

I'm figuring that Brad is probably gonna pull his Jeep out so I'm sure we'll convoy out. The more rigs and spare parts the better. Gonna be a hell of a haul!

Well I'm gonna try to get the mj there, my first year :) gotta get it ready first hopefully I'll have the time and resources

As I was on the JP cover at the 25th event I will try to be there again this year.
Hope to see all the friends again I made 5 years ago.

Greetings from Austria
Rainer:wave1:

Back