• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Naxja Sierra chapter unofficial annual Reno May run

well this is more or less going to be 5/16-5/18

I'm going to be there. Prob heading up fri evening through sun and camping. Is anyone else in the bay area heading up?
Been working my ass off to get this heep ready.
Still needs some mount beefing and shocks. Taking care of that this weekend.

Last edited:
vazu2yge.jpg
zu2y5era.jpg
2e9atype.jpg

Billybob from tonight...

I would love to make this, but my Jeep will probably not be ready for the runs and the dates are the same as my wife's graduation from UNR and her party is the next day.

I'm thinking Thursday night run bud canyon...
Friday we can run a bunch of stuff that's right in the same area... Deloris,Billybob,gatekeeper and tonka r right within a mile of each other...

Saturday maybe do whatever other trails we haven't done yet...
I think most people will leave Saturday night so... I don't have Saturday off so I won't be joining that day at all... I'm thinking ericxj will take my jeep that day and beat on it for me since his wont be done in time...

sounds perfect . I like the schedule.

Ok cool... Ill will do a Thursday night... Friday,Friday night, and a Saturday night run... Saturday during the day I have to work so we can figure it out when the run is closer...

Alan, you are a wheeling freak....

Like Alan said my rig is not ready so I will just be tagging along, possibly driving Alan's El Junky on Sat. So I'd rather leave this up to you guys as to what / when you want to run. That being said, I'll throw this out as just a suggestion -

Why not one night, rather than a night run we meet at Moon Rocks and enjoy each other's company around a campfire. That is of course if favaguitars is okay with it since he's the one camping there. Prior to that we could run Steve's Loop (yeah I know its easy, but it might be a good break from the hard trails and a change of scenery. Plus I don't know if we have any smaller built rigs, they might want to wheel.) Then we could do some follow-the-leader at Moon Rocks, as hard as you want it to be.

Also, those who wish to drink can do so at the campfire. I say that just so everyone is aware that per the by-laws alcoholic beverages are prohibited on the trail runs.

We could also do a BBQ if the weather cooperates, or if not we can head somewhere in town to grab a bite to eat/drink.

I love the campfire at moonrocks idea.
very cool idea.

a campfire at moonrocks would be rad for sure.

Back