• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nac-fest

June 12ish, huh......well I know I am going to be in Boston finishing up my degree, but Paragon isn't that far away.........do I hear road trip. I'll mark it on the calender. Hey can none XJ driving jeepers come down with me? I know my girlfriend will get allfully jelious if I go to Paragon and she can't come down a wheel her TJ.

CartsXJ said:
June 12ish, huh......well I know I am going to be in Boston finishing up my degree, but Paragon isn't that far away.........do I hear road trip. I'll mark it on the calender. Hey can none XJ driving jeepers come down with me? I know my girlfriend will get allfully jelious if I go to Paragon and she can't come down a wheel her TJ.

Unfortunately, the policy is that only NAXJA members are allowed to bring non-XJ guests. You could pony up for a membership and then be allowed to bring her and her TJ.

lobsterdmb said:
Unfortunately, the policy is that only NAXJA members are allowed to bring non-XJ guests. You could pony up for a membership and then be allowed to bring her and her TJ.

I just sign up over the weekend for a full membership. So hoipefully, if school/work allows it, I be there. :wave:

CartsXJ said:

I do apologize. Yes you can bring 1 guest vehicle.

Only have a few more things to finish up on the jeep so i hopefully will make it. Well better make it or ill have a trailer filled with stuff for sale. So if anyone is interested, i might have an atlas, 1/2 built axles, rims, tires, and much more stuff for sale. I hate deadlines!!!

PeterBuilt Member #342 .....Little help Tim....

PeterBuilt said:
Only have a few more things to finish up on the jeep so i hopefully will make it. Well better make it or ill have a trailer filled with stuff for sale. So if anyone is interested, i might have an atlas, 1/2 built axles, rims, tires, and much more stuff for sale. I hate deadlines!!!

PeterBuilt Member #342 .....Little help Tim....

HEY PETE, i would really like to dish out an award to you and not most years attended NAC-fest without a jeep. So you better get that thing finished....

STROKER

STROKER said:
I do apologize. Yes you can bring 1 guest vehicle.

Don't worry about it.

Congrats! Welcome to NAXJA.
now back to the regularly scheduled program..... NACFEST should be an interesting weekend for me, another group I have wheeled with is gonna be there that weekend as well. (the challenge will be to leave my work cell phone off, and not have anything break after day one ;-))

Last edited:
Thanks everybody, been on here a while, just finally got around to pay up.

magoo117 said:
it really doesnt need much

I've heard that one before. Seriously though, best of luck to everyone on their projects. :wave:

Blah...blah...blah... speak to the hand Pete.... 'cause ain't nobody else listen'n!! Ever hear of the boy who cried Wolf??

Yeah, what do we all have to do yet to get our junk ready for spring??

Here is my list:
1. Brakelines run down long arms
2. New front shocks
3. Motor mounts
4. front axle mods (Still deciding what to do, D44 maybe?)
5. Belt driven OBA
6. Replace rockers w/Rock Sliders

Andy

Andy in Pa. said:
Blah...blah...blah... speak to the hand Pete.... 'cause ain't nobody else listen'n!! Ever hear of the boy who cried Wolf??

Yeah, what do we all have to do yet to get our junk ready for spring??

Here is my list:
1. Brakelines run down long arms
2. New front shocks
3. Motor mounts
4. front axle mods (Still deciding what to do, D44 maybe?)
5. Belt driven OBA
6. Replace rockers w/Rock Sliders

Andy
ahhh,my list is really small,build this MJ into something worthy!!!
mj.jpg

Back