• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nac-fest

Thats the one in the same. I have to give you a call after the first.

Beezil looks like they dont believe you I think the blue sky gave it away. Cause its never sunny at paragon.

Last edited:
Mike in NJ said:
SPOBI!!!!

Hmmmm - didn't think Red Ridge CG had a razor wire fence around their man-eating bass pond.

More like Cook County Lock-up customer appreciation day - B handles the tongs for his bunk-buddy
Mike,now thats funny,I dont care who ya are,thats funny!!!

IntrepidXJ said:
beezil cooks

beezilcooks.jpg
You guys are all wrong ... that's Beezil holding his Roach Clip!

He may be cookin', but it's not meat ...

Les

Last edited:
hey im originaly from really close to paragon. i might take a trip home around then the needed things on the jeep should be done... i have a buddy with a xj RE 4.5 and 32s whos reall close by to. il let you guys know for sure when it gets closer.

keith

lesslimited said:
OK, since I and Paula did help Tom cook about 99.5% of the food, here is the evidence that Beez did in fact cook the final three weiners.

http://chixjeff.dnsalias.net/NACFest_2004/Dinner/tn/img_0788.jpg.html

And this pic shows Tom and I having a well-deserved beer after all that cooking.

http://chixjeff.dnsalias.net/NACFest_2004/Dinner/tn/img_0787.jpg.html

notice Urban sitting on his ass, doing nothing!

http://chixjeff.dnsalias.net/NACFest_2004/Dinner/tn/img_0787.jpg.html

img_0787.jpg.html

everyone know I was the man at the grill!

tis true

B, you did as much cooking at Gil's as you did at NAC!
I'm not in this year. School doesn't get out until the 11th. With graduation parties and other crap, I'm not off until the next week. :mad:

Beezil said:
everyone know I was the man at the grill for about 3 minutes

tis true

fixed it for ya :spin1:

Here is what I hope to have accomplished by the time Nac-fest comes along . To have a newer motor in my Jeep, to have a full cage, to have a trailer, to pull my Jeep to paragon. I have a pickup with a 302 V-8 engine three speed overdrive, that I hope can tow the trailer and Jeep.
What about the rest of you, what do you hope to have accomplished by the time this event comes our way?

Bob Lester said:
Here is what I hope to have accomplished by the time Nac-fest comes along . To have a newer motor in my Jeep, to have a full cage, to have a trailer, to pull my Jeep to paragon. I have a pickup with a 302 V-8 engine three speed overdrive, that I hope can tow the trailer and Jeep.
What about the rest of you, what do you hope to have accomplished by the time this event comes our way?
Rear locker, rear bumper for tow points, save up enough gas money to get there

since Beezil seems to be the cook... is there a McDonalds near by??

dothedew24_7 said:
:D I'll try anything once[/QUOTE
Don,t worry he didn,t do enough cooking to hurt any thing.Others will see that the food is good.
Im in for that week.Dew you can follow me up.You can find Woodstock,Va.
Wayne

alright silverstreak sounds pretty good and you never showed up at the meet and greet at the crystal mall, oh well next time and i think you said you had a drill for the coast guard or somethin.

Back