• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nac-fest

magoo117 said:
Ben,I'll take the red/black group again.Maybe this year we can find Peebles for Sean!!!I shouldnt of listened to the purple YJ dudes who said "follow me".

Thats if You make it there!!!! HA!

We are Neved going to follow them again.

Before we go to pebeles I hope Sean gets some new tires

Mike in NJ said:
Well, for starters, Sunday has never, ever been a popular day to run NACFest. In the past three years, I think we've had a grand total of 13 rigs wanting to run. Most everyone has wanted to just sleep in, pack up, and leisurely head for home on Sunday.

Friday and Saturday for sure.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

OK then hows about a thursday, friday, saturday event with sunday as an option for those who hang around????

STROKER

STROKER said:
OK then hows about a thursday, friday, saturday event with sunday as an option for those who hang around????

STROKER

i like that idea.. i'd probably roll in thursday night and get in 2 full days and a lazy sunday.. i NEED to make this one.. i missed the last 2 for last-minute reasons..

I'll probably head up weds night and wheel thurs, fri, sat, and maybe sunday... last year those who did wheel on sunday had some fun :laugh3:

John

What kind of trails are we gonna be seeing? I'm guessing they will be split up into classes. I'd personally rather go on something mid-grade , I dont want a dirt road yet I dont want get into areas where winching, rock stacking, or a hefty spotter tuggin on a rope would be necessary :viking:

I am game for 4 days of wheeling I think I am going to bring the TRC enclosed tool trailer sounds like I will be doing alot of wreching on alot more trucks.

Beezil you gonna cook again? That was some good Chicago cooking last year!!

rockreadyxj said:
I am game for 4 days of wheeling I think I am going to bring the TRC enclosed tool trailer sounds like I will be doing alot of wreching on alot more trucks.

Beezil you gonna cook again? That was some good Chicago cooking last year!!

sure, coolkinf for all you guys/gals was no problem.

easy in fact.

so easy it was like everything cooked on its own!

Beezil said:
sure, coolkinf for all you guys/gals was no problem.

easy in fact.

so easy it was like everything cooked on its own!

Omigod - let's kill this rumor before it crowns B with the Julia Child memorial tiara!

I know his response was a <wink> <wink> <nudge> <nudge>, but, for the innocent and uninformed, B's role in cooking was as extensive as Sadaam's creation of WMD!

Definitely all talk . . . . .

Want good eats? Make sure the real provisioner and chef makes the trip again - Urban Redneck (please?).

Mike in NJ said:
Omigod - let's kill this rumor before it crowns B with the Julia Child memorial tiara!

I know his response was a <wink> <wink> <nudge> <nudge>, but, for the innocent and uninformed, B's role in cooking was as extensive as Sadaam's creation of WMD!

Definitely all talk . . . . .

Want good eats? Make sure the real provisioner and chef makes the trip again - Urban Redneck (please?).

Urban redneck just opened up all the packages.

Occasionaly he woould say "you're a good flipper!"

I did the rest.

I have pics as proof.....somewhere

I dont really remember eating...beer,mmmm,I remember drinking lots of beer,oh yeah...fire,I remember big fires!!!and more beer.So I believe Beezil did cook,we had steak and tails,right?

beezil cooks

beezilcooks.jpg

IntrepidXJ said:
beezil cooks

beezilcooks.jpg

SPOBI!!!!

Hmmmm - didn't think Red Ridge CG had a razor wire fence around their man-eating bass pond.

More like Cook County Lock-up customer appreciation day - B handles the tongs for his bunk-buddy.

Andy It will be good to see you there Hope you actually make it
Andy has to stop breaking stuff.The prerun pics are my favorite pics of the XJ.

Ouch, I think that stings a little. My list of "things that could break" is growing ever shorter. By that time I should have practically a new Jeep!! Was that my D44 with busted ball joints in that pic?? I'm having second thoughts....

I dont really remember eating...beer,mmmm,I remember drinking lots of beer,oh yeah...fire,I remember big fires!!!and more beer.So I believe Beezil did cook,we had steak and tails,right?

Got that right. I learned quickly that Beer, 'shine and BIG fires makes for a bad recipe for getting up the next morning and going wheeling.

Back