• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

michigan wheeling, beer and fire

I'd figure on us getting there around midnight. Depends on when Justin gets off work and how long it takes to load his junk on the trailer and hook it up to my junk.

87 '55 sucks' manche

Just let me know when you want to leave and I can take off work early if I need to so we can leave...

I'd figure on us getting there around midnight. Depends on when Justin gets off work and how long it takes to load his junk on the trailer and hook it up to my junk.

87 '55 sucks' manche

We need to hit up phantom fireworks before we go

back in the game bitches.

arrival late (LATE) weds night. I know you'll be up. I'll look or the 20 foot bonfire.

leaving Friday if that works out with Justin.

AWESOME!!!!!!!! I'll be drunk by the time you get here. What was the last thing you remember me doing last time you seen me? oh yea, drinking.

We need to hit up phantom fireworks before we go

just a side note, we live in a wooded area and August is the dry season, as much fun as blowing things up would be, we need to pass on the fireworks. :(

AWESOME!!!!!!!! I'll be drunk by the time you get here. What was the last thing you remember me doing last time you seen me? oh yea, drinking.

just a side note, we live in a wooded area and August is the dry season, as much fun as blowing things up would be, we need to pass on the fireworks. :(

Oh ok, thats cool!

x2 we havent seen any rain at all!!!

Just let me know when you want to leave and I can take off work early if I need to so we can leave...
I get off at noon weds. I'll be ready to roll at 2 PM. I imagine I need to come pick you and the trailer up in Mansfield. So that will add another hour to our departure. So figure we leave Mansfield 3 -4 PM, that puts us in Wheelers front yard about 10-11 ish depending on how many stops we make.

Not my problem if your woods catch on fire .!.:D.!.

I get off at noon weds. I'll be ready to roll at 2 PM. I imagine I need to come pick you and the trailer up in Mansfield. So that will add another hour to our departure. So figure we leave Mansfield 3 -4 PM, that puts us in Wheelers front yard about 10-11 ish depending on how many stops we make.

Ok I'll plan on leaving at noon too, and we'll get in touch to plan specifics later.

x2 we havent seen any rain at all!!!
ummmm... i beleive that stuff yesterday was called rain. :gee:
if you have earplugs, bring them.

weinerbox is not quiet inside.
for some reason when i read this i imagine you guys side by side with cranials (think fighter pilot helmets) talking to each other via radio.

we got goose and maverick over here...

1 day of rain in an MI forest isn't enough, especially if it's a pine forest. Bonfires, even campfires, may be a bad idea.

If I get T drunk enough, you may need ear plus for after the fire. :D
i got socks... i could lend you one to stuff in her yapper just in case anyone forgets their plugs.

can i PLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE blare "afternoon delight" for ya?
:twak: does your tool for that job even work still? thought you were kinda old for that stuff!!!!!!!!

also seemed kool to me! Kept Alexis and the kid busy while we swapped tires and cut fenders!!!!!

how is the swapping going?

ive got axles that could go under your manche if youd like. ;)

If I get T drunk enough, you may need ear plus for after the fire. :D

Why I bring my truck camper and don't sleep in your house.

1 day of rain in an MI forest isn't enough, especially if it's a pine forest. Bonfires, even campfires, may be a bad idea.

Gawd your a worry wort.

mac 'less than a month!' gyvr

Back