• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

michigan wheeling, beer and fire

lockers lead to trailers, trailers lead to not caring, not caring leads to the dark side.

You're already in the progression, come to the dark side, that's wen we find out that Fore Wheeler is actually your father anyway.

You mean his mom is that girl from Attica that I picked up at the bar? That explains Flex's smile. :D

Oh, hell Dan the truth finally comes out, I've known for some time. HOW COME YOU DON'T LOVE ME!!!!!!!!

:D

hmmm... dan if i show up for this will you actually wheel with me and not break at the gate keeper :D im going to try and get the time off work but that part will be tricky

He definately has a habit of breaking too early in the trip.

mac 'thinking about bringing two just to have a backup' gyvr

hmmm... dan if i show up for this will you actually wheel with me and not break at the gate keeper :D im going to try and get the time off work but that part will be tricky

Jason, I will do my very best to not do anything that will break my junk too early. And I will also promise that we will have a great midwest fire after, and if it rains, we can still drink pleanty in the garage. I would be awesome if you could make it!

He definately has a habit of breaking too early in the trip.

mac 'thinking about bringing two just to have a backup' gyvr

quoted for truth... :D

meh. I might be out of this. Updates to come.

the date is a problem for me because of already planned things at work.

brings the suck.

Its a no-go for me as well, Got family plans that weekend in KY. Dan, you still bringing the sheep? :D

Hummmm, f work. There's more jobs out there

if that's the case just move it to the weekend and I will be sure to be there.

I'm working on it, I'm not out yet, but it may involve me driving up there weds, wheeling and leaving thursday right after.

back in the game bitches.

arrival late (LATE) weds night. I know you'll be up. I'll look or the 20 foot bonfire.

leaving Friday if that works out with Justin.

It will probably be around 10pm wednesday before we get up there.

mac 'plenty of time to drink!' gyvr

It will probably be around 10pm wednesday before we get up there.

mac 'plenty of time to drink!' gyvr

I'd figure on us getting there around midnight. Depends on when Justin gets off work and how long it takes to load his junk on the trailer and hook it up to my junk.

87 '55 sucks' manche

Back