• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

michigan wheeling, beer and fire

My guess is arrive at the park around10ish? Its a 40 min drive from here.

Yep, manifold burritos if you wish.

I will be grilling burgers for all when we get back to my place.

looks like we won't be unloading the Jeeps then. Maybe Justins, but my junk isn't good for a 40 minute road trip.

87 'sleeping in mom's attic' manche

I'll be towing mine to the trail head as well.

Only place where the popcan does hwy mileage is in Moab!

mac 'setting up camp twice' gyvr

was it posted in here how much park admission is?

is wheeler going to charge me parking overnight?

is there a place to park my junk and a trailer? It's gonna be 50+ ft long.

87 'almost as long as Mac's' manche

i believe admission is 20 for driver then riders are 5 each? (wouldnt be the first time ive been wrong)

From the pics ive seen thered be room for you at the park, if i was dan though id make you park that poop box on someones else property, and charge you! ;)

ill take a double whopper... :anon:

10am it is. i was thinking something like that to begin with. ill spread the word. ive got a couple people interested, one from holland, interlochin, and a kid or 2 from school. they all know tow points are a must.

you gonna use my tires????????????????:looser:

was it posted in here how much park admission is?

is wheeler going to charge me parking overnight?

is there a place to park my junk and a trailer? It's gonna be 50+ ft long.

87 'almost as long as Mac's' manche
- $25 per vehicle with driver. idk if they will charge the extra $5 they claim for each additional person.

- thats between you, him, and god. he seems fond of pictures of young woman. (wheeler, not god)

- there is PLENTY of parking once you go through the gates.

i believe admission is 20 for driver then riders are 5 each? (wouldnt be the first time ive been wrong)

From the pics ive seen thered be room for you at the park, if i was dan though id make you park that poop box on someones else property, and charge you! ;)
they changed it last time i went (may). $25 now...

you gonna use my tires????????????????:looser:
as long as i got the gas to hump it out there. deffinantly want to. if we are going to get there by 10am on thursday, itll be an early morning. would that be alright? still undecided if im going to have my roomate follow me with her little truck, if im going to pull a small trailer, or if i would just drive with them on to rocks and valleys.

either way id have to make a return trip to see ya.

last I knew it was $20 which includes a rider, children are free. The price may have changed. :dunno:

Mac has had his rig in my drive with no problem, I now have the bounder setting there tho, worst case is that you have to drop your trailer in my yard or just back the whole unit into the yard. It might be easier for Mac to back into the yard cuz he's so long. :dunno:

I'm not worried, we can get it figured out.

the front yard...

picture.php

from last year...

picture.php

picture.php

Fore 'the back yard is bigger' Wheeler

Last edited:
as long as i got the gas to hump it out there. deffinantly want to. if we are going to get there by 10am on thursday, itll be an early morning. would that be alright? still undecided if im going to have my roomate follow me with her little truck, if im going to pull a small trailer, or if i would just drive with them on to rocks and valleys.

either way id have to make a return trip to see ya.

Except i am going to be working that day. But my gf will be here you could always drop by and snag them. Garage door is usually always open. :cheers:

l
I'm not worried, we can get it figured out.

the front yard...

picture.php

from last year...

picture.php

picture.php

Fore 'the back yard is bigger' Wheeler

just trying not to get the weinerbox stuck. wet grass is a serious problem.

87 'steers on the rear' manche

I have 4x and can park anywhere. Plus I'll probably be towing just the single place so we'll save 18 feet of trailer.

No one to split it :(

mac '2wd duallys get stuck on wet grass' gyvr

I have 4x and can park anywhere. Plus I'll probably be towing just the single place so we'll save 18 feet of trailer.

No one to split it :(

mac '2wd duallys get stuck on wet grass' gyvr

it's amazing how slippery it is. I also didn't want to rut up Wheeler's yard, my drive axle probably has 13K on it loaded.

87 'it's heavy' manche

Back