• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

michigan wheeling, beer and fire

Trying to get Brad around for this. Not sure if he wants to tow with his new 1/2 ton temporary tow rig that far but we'll see. And Brendan but that loser wont show! :D Its a 6 hour drive for me, not sure If I can swing two of those this year.
tell him its for america... and 911...
Walt, still got with your name on it if you still want it.
ill be up there soon to sign the lease on my house. before the first. id like to take a look at it, should be well before the first, so within the week really.

and i cant seem to find a link of exactly what your plans were for installing it. throw me a bone!
You sure a mens size would for you Walt?
i good english know. :gee:

also, hopefully ill have made a set of corn hole boards by the time school roles around. do you michiganders know what that game is? (please do not exceed the quota of 1 dirty joke per post)

We call it bags, had a buddy get into a cornhole once. He said it was painful, I took his word for it.

I play bags all the time awesome game for a drinkin day!

As Dan said, I will have an extra seat(s) and an empty receiver. If anyone is between central OH and MI and wants to split fuel I will tow your trailer up there. Standard 7 pole RV plug. brakes aren't such a big deal with an 18K lb tow rig. It gets 10 MPG, that might drop to 8 with another rig on a trailer. Don't know.

People are welcome to stay in the Wiener box, but I'm the big spoon!

I have half a trailer to split also from N Indiana to the wheelin location.

mac 'IN and OH people now have no excuses' gyvr

I have half a trailer to split also from N Indiana to the wheelin location.

mac 'IN and OH people now have no excuses' gyvr

I am located an hour north of columbus right off of I71. Anyone from southern OH or KY ( cough *Brian* cough) can drive up here trailer in tow, we can park your truck in my driveway and hook your trailer up to the wiener box and off we go.

or, put macs big trailer behind the W box? That would be awesome!!

Fore 'hehe' Wheeler

good lord I can't imagine how slow it would be with my junk in the back and another 10K in trailer. I think we'd be grossing somehting like 28K pounds.

87 '180HP of N/A fury' Manche

Mac, that is tempting.........Never trailered my jeep before! :D still would end up costing me about the same. Damn you guys!

Flexd'as long as you put it on the trailer for me'XJ

Mac, that is tempting.........Never trailered my jeep before! :D still would end up costing me about the same. Damn you guys!

Flexd'as long as you put it on the trailer for me'XJ

just remember, trailers are the beginning of the end. ;)

just remember, trailers are the beginning of the end. ;)

You just told me that about lockers! :D Still gotta drive it home from Mac's house! :D

Hoping i can make this. Gotta get the xj done and hope that Alexis can get the day off. If not i am gonna have to find a babysitter and she bitches when i wanna do that!!!! Plus i have golf leauge that night (but i can get a sub for that)

k "About 75% sure ill be there still" man

You just told me that about lockers! :D Still gotta drive it home from Mac's house! :D

lockers lead to trailers, trailers lead to not caring, not caring leads to the dark side.

You're already in the progression, come to the dark side, that's wen we find out that Fore Wheeler is actually your father anyway.

lockers lead to trailers, trailers lead to not caring, not caring leads to the dark side.

You're already in the progression, come to the dark side, that's wen we find out that Fore Wheeler is actually your father anyway.

You mean his mom is that girl from Attica that I picked up at the bar? That explains Flex's smile. :D

Back