• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

michigan wheeling, beer and fire

This is a SMALL chance, but MAYBE the wife and I can drive down Wednesday evening or Thursday morning and stay till Friday morning. But we would be driving her jeep there. I will see what the better half has to say. Cross your fingers. :D

Jennie just asked me what days she needs to get off.

so we're working on this.

I can has guns @ your property? I like guns, I like sharing them with friends.

You can shoot our cats :dunno:

We really don't have anywhere to shoot. The neighbors would be calling the cops for sure.

We live in the country, sorta.

edit: WHOOP WHOOP

You can shoot our cats :dunno:

We really don't have anywhere to shoot. The neighbors would be calling the cops for sure.

We live in the country, sorta.

edit: WHOOP WHOOP

We have Mac, he can be our cop liason

87 "just show him your badge!" manche

I'm sure in small town MI that would go over well.

Also I'm still looking for someone to split my 2 place trailer for the ride to MI from Fort Wayne from Wed afternoon to Friday afternoon.

mac 'can't wait' gyvr

I think I have a guy from a local Jeep board that is coming, he lives about an hour from the park. There might be another one or two but I would only count one in the official count.

mac 'don't have to take my shoes off for this one' gyvr

I have not talked to anybody local, other then NAXJA, But me, Mac, Nate, Walt and Kelsey is 5. I'm sure we will not have any problems having six. Nate is looking for somebody to come up with him to to split fuel.

"Gee, officer, I thought you said you didn't want to come back here again tonight."
ive used that one before. :doh:
I have not talked to anybody local, other then NAXJA, But me, Mac, Nate, Walt and Kelsey is 5. I'm sure we will not have any problems having six. Nate is looking for somebody to come up with him to to split fuel.
i was going to say... if its a matter of needing one more rig, i dont think hed have a problem with like... an extra $5 from all of us. itd be worth it to have the place to ourselves.

dan, you sell that steel?
^^^^^^^

Got moneys for an xj. Hopefully grab one up this weekend.
get me one in mens while your at it.

Trying to get Brad around for this. Not sure if he wants to tow with his new 1/2 ton temporary tow rig that far but we'll see. And Brendan but that loser wont show! :D Its a 6 hour drive for me, not sure If I can swing two of those this year.

Last edited:
Back