• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Make your camping reservations now!

Changed my reservation at the Motel 6. :D

#91 for the wife & me, #94 for my son & his ZJ... his girlfriend maybe (Mothers day, remember!). Can't wait! :wave1:

Jim

So I am debating on making this event. Are there any needs for a trail leaders?:bunny:

So I am debating on making this event. Are there any needs for a trail leaders?:bunny:
I'd imagine there are... pm GSequoia and DJBlade311 and see what they say.

I only have $$ in paypal at the moment, any way someone could make campsite reservations for me and I could send them money via paypal? Thanks. I was looking at site 090. Thanks. Would be for 2 nights so 56$? May 7-9

My wife, and three daughters are at #75, and my dad and stepmom in their FJ80 are gonna grab #72

Cheers! I'm excited now!

So where are you staying, Brian? :laugh3:

But yes, it'll be a blast. Even though we may not have event t-shirts at this rate... Siiiiigh.

I only have $$ in paypal at the moment, any way someone could make campsite reservations for me and I could send them money via paypal? Thanks. I was looking at site 090. Thanks. Would be for 2 nights so 56$? May 7-9

If you can paypal me the money first, I can get the reservation done for you. I'd need your name/address/phone, as I already have two double sites reserved in my name..

Text me at six19 six54 nine758. before 10 tonight, or 5:30am-10pm tomorrow.

RWK Haus Supply will be in 069/070 :) see ya there santa.

I am told I can give a prize here and RWK Haus Supply can finially be a supporting vendor here.

Said to be a Gear set and labor to install it in Rig. 500$ value.

Me and my gf will be in site #090.

RWK Haus Supply will be in 069/070 :) see ya there santa.

I am told I can give a prize here and RWK Haus Supply can finially be a supporting vendor here.

Said to be a Gear set and labor to install it in Rig. 500$ value.
Very Cool Robert.

So here's what I see so far:

Evening Star Loop:

69/70 Robert K/Haus Supply
71 Souske (Sean) for just Saturday, Sean?
72 SD Overland (Brian)'s dad & step mom
73/74 Souske (Sean) for just Friday, Sean?
75 SanDiegoOverland (Brian)
76/77 Carol.92124 & Bluedog23 (Me, and Karen)
78 Ryan93
79 xjclassic2000 (Ryan)
80 Lamula (Gary)
81/82 GSequoia (Geoff)
83 Brendan91XJ (Brendan)
84/85 NAXJA Base Camp (I reserved)
86 Karstic (Stephan)
88 Gerr & ToyotaWrench (Dan & Ted)
89 4xSanta (Ken)
90 Johnnie Walker (Jeremy)
91 XJ4Trails (Jim)
92/93
94 XJ4Trails' son
97 RRackett
98 (still available)
100 (still available)

Other than 98 & 100, all the sites are booked for 5/7-5/8.

It'd be great if you could fill in the blanks if you reserved but aren't on the list! Or correct it if I made any errors, of course.

I hope all the blanks belong to NAXJA folks & their friends :party:. If not, we'll just have to show them the error of their ways :wave:

And also, in LakeView Loop,

130 & 131 are Markw (Mark) and Kevin3151 (Kevin)

And a lot of other sites in that loop are reserved... are any more of those "us" too?

Don't forget to let us know your dinner plans for Saturday night, too! You can pre-pay to help us make sure we get close to the right amount of food. http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1026420

Or if you're sure you won't be buying dinner Saturday night, or if you can't buy until that Saturday but are willing to commit to do so, PM me and I'll try to keep track of it all :looney:.

Well I will have my daughter, my wife, and my lil boy. As well as a friend with her jeep and my wifes friend that we told he she needs to find a off road red neck type, so she said ok take me to em. lol...

I will have some shirts for those Red letter people here if you want. Free, but only a limited number. currently like 3 of each size. But if you want a kahki, or light moss colored RWK Haus Supply shirt, PM me and I will bring you one.

Back