• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Make your camping reservations now!

i still havent came up with the extra funds for a site... but am gonna come.. even if i have to sleep in my jeep in a parking lot

So here's what I see so far:

Evening Star Loop:

69/70 Robert K/Haus Supply
72 SD Overland (Brian)'s dad & step mom
73/74 Souske (Sean) OU812(scott), Boostamante (Julio)
75 SanDiegoOverland (Brian)
76/77 Carol.92124 & Bluedog23 (Me, and Karen)
78 Ryan93
79 xjclassic2000 (Ryan)
80 Lamula (Gary)
81/82 GSequoia (Geoff)
83 Brendan91XJ (Brendan)
84/85 NAXJA Base Camp (I reserved)
86 Karstic (Stephan)
88 Gerr & ToyotaWrench (Dan & Ted)
89 4xSanta (Ken)
90 Johnnie Walker (Jeremy)
91 XJ4Trails (Jim)
92/93
94 XJ4Trails' son
97 RRackett
98 (still available)
100 (still available)

Other than 98 & 100, all the sites are booked for 5/7-5/8.

It'd be great if you could fill in the blanks if you reserved but aren't on the list! Or correct it if I made any errors, of course.

I hope all the blanks belong to NAXJA folks & their friends :party:. If not, we'll just have to show them the error of their ways :wave:

And also, in LakeView Loop,

130 & 131 are Markw (Mark) and Kevin3151 (Kevin)

And a lot of other sites in that loop are reserved... are any more of those "us" too?

Don't forget to let us know your dinner plans for Saturday night, too! You can pre-pay to help us make sure we get close to the right amount of food. http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1026420

Or if you're sure you won't be buying dinner Saturday night, or if you can't buy until that Saturday but are willing to commit to do so, PM me and I'll try to keep track of it all :looney:.

Last edited:
im on the ropes about tenting it or jeeping it lol.
I would sleep in my Jeep if I could fit. And if I had a place to put my stuff that did not require moving it.

I wanna make it but Im not sure that my jeep will be together in time so I havent made a reservation yet. Do they allow double occupancy? if so anyone mind if the family and I pitch a tent?

From the website... I didn't see a mention of the number of people

* Camping fee includes entry for 1 vehicle and 1 legally towed vehicle. A fee for extra vehicles will be collected at the campground.

I wanna make it but Im not sure that my jeep will be together in time so I havent made a reservation yet. Do they allow double occupancy? if so anyone mind if the family and I pitch a tent?

Paul--
When you're reserving a site, you state how many people and how many vehicles, to a maximum of 1 vehicle, 1 trailer, and up to 8 people per site. I reserved a double site for Karen & I, and put down 16 people... in other words, you might need to cough up an extra $5 for your "extra vehicle" fee, but I think we could make room for your tent. Kinda figured there might be a few folk looking for ground space.

We've got my XJ, Karen's XJ, the 16' Egg trailer, and probably Mark Wolfe's Jeep (since he's trailering it in & they make you back your rig/trailer in so he won't be able to park his XJ on his trailer) on a double site. Probably space for your rig and your tent if you can make it. And I'll bring extra duct tape in case your kids get out of hand :laugh:. So yeah, if you can make it, we'll make room for you!

hahaha thanks Carol hoping to get the jeep up in the air by next week then it will just be the little things holding me back like sliders and sourcing a new spare.

Well if you can make it, we'll make room for you!

I have space 87 reserved but......... I have to cancel..... so if anyone wants it, call me.
8l8 335-853o. I will be canceling by the 17th. I will start a new thread in the forum as well.

I have space 87 reserved but......... I have to cancel..... so if anyone wants it, call me.
8l8 335-853o. I will be canceling by the 17th. I will start a new thread in the forum as well.

Bummer...:(. Sorry to hear it.

Well looks like I am now able to attend. Reserved site 129 for Thurs thru Mon.

And un-bummer...:)

Just got 99 for friday and 101 for saturday. those where the last available sites...

Going to split it with 91blackbox
Glad you guys are making it!

Wonder who's got your spots on the opposing nights? Hmmm.

Anyway, looks like Lakeview loop is the "overflow" camp... so those of you that still want to come out & camp, try & find a site in that loop.

Back