• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Make your camping reservations now!

ok, my dad hadn't gotten around to cancelling yet. Workin' 12hr days'll do that to you..."what spare time?..haha!"

so, anywho, 72 will be coming up as open soon. we checked it out online, its a VERY nice site...(not that there's a bad one) :)

so, anywho, 72 will be coming up as open soon. we checked it out online, its a VERY nice site...(not that there's a bad one) :)

Just got 72, thanks..... Gettin antzy
ohnoes.gif

Man, I need to get online more so you guys don't think im a jeep stalker or something......:anon:

Last edited:
Evening Star Loop:

69/70 Robert K/Haus Supply
72 JeepGodXJ (Jason with wife, son, and friend)
73/74 Souske (Sean) OU812(scott), Boostamante (Julio)
75 This is the ONLY site showing available either 5/7 or 5/8, as of 4/22
76/77 Carol.92124 & Bluedog23 (Me, and Karen)
78 Ryan93
79 xjclassic2000 (Ryan)
80 Lamula (Gary)
81/82 GSequoia (Geoff)
83 Brendan91XJ (Brendan)
84/85 :NAXJA: Base Camp (I reserved)
86 Karstic (Stephan)
87 CherokeeNewbie
88 Gerr & ToyotaWrench (Dan & Ted)
89 4xSanta (Ken)
90 Johnnie Walker (Jeremy)
91 XJ4Trails (Jim)
92/93 desracing
94 XJ4Trails' son
97 RRackett
100 Skwerly and Girly Skwerly :D

Forgot to update

Last edited:
Can I just leave now??? I don't want to wait for Thursday a.m.!!!

I will be at camp sometime before noon Thurs, hopefully, with my friend Karen. If you get up there, come by, or call if there's signal...

My number's six19 six54 nine758. Call or text...

Evening Star Loop:

69/70 Robert K/Haus Supply
72 JeepGodXJ (Jason with wife, son, and friend)
73/74 Souske (Sean) OU812(scott), Boostamante (Julio)
75 WebDog
76/77 Carol.92124 & Bluedog23 (Me, and Karen)
78 Ryan93
79 xjclassic2000 (Ryan)
80 Lamula (Gary)
81/82 GSequoia (Geoff)
83 Brendan91XJ (Brendan)
84/85 :NAXJA: Base Camp (I reserved)
86 Karstic (Stephan)
87 CherokeeNewbie
88 Gerr & ToyotaWrench (Dan & Ted)
89 4xSanta (Ken)
90 Johnnie Walker (Jeremy)
91 XJ4Trails (Jim)
92/93 desracing
94 XJ4Trails' son
97 RRackett
100 Skwerly and Girly Skwerly :D

Forgot to update

Added mine

My cuz Daryl has spot 95 for Thursday and 96 for Friday & Saturday. He wanted 96 for all three nights but i guess someone already has 96 for Thursday night?

Okay, pretty sure we can make it for Saturday night only....whos got room for one more jeep and one tent? 2 people and a dog.

I will happily pay some fees.

I'm sure someone can squeeze you in, John.

I'd say we would (since Karen & I have a double site), but we have 2 XJs & a small camping trailer & a tent, & I already told someone else they can park an XJ or it's trailer there, and we may have Homebrew & fam, and/or Julio & Corina staying on our site. And Karen's going to have 1-2 grandkids, and I'll have 1-2 daughters Fri/Sat. I just have no idea how big the site will actually be.

But if worst comes to worst, we could just use ratcheting tie-down straps to squeeze you into the campsite =).

Okay, pretty sure we can make it for Saturday night only....whos got room for one more jeep and one tent? 2 people and a dog.

John you could pitch a tent at my site, just not sure where you could park the jeep.

John you could pitch a tent at my site, just not sure where you could park the jeep.

Did you really just tell john he can "pitch a tent" :D

If you are allowed extra vehicles in a site, I have room for one, but go pitch a tent somewhere else j/k :laugh:

I sent you a PM

Okay guys, thanks for all the pm's and posts. Guess I won't worry about it, seems like there will be room somewhere for us. See you all up there.

Back