• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Make your camping reservations now!

Garrett, you must come to the SoCal Fest. Even if for no other reason than that I (and others) would like to accompany you on the Mojave trip. If you insist on doing the Mojave trip the weekend of 4/23-25, some of your potential trip companions will be busy having an amazing time in Big Bear instead of going with you. And that would be terribly sad.

I got space 96.
Yay!! But what, are you scared of the rest of us??? :wierd: Spots 89-95 are all still open, and you're "way over" in 96... Sheesh, you're gonna make me have to walk a ways to get to the booze pavilion, eh? :D Sigh.

And who's got Spot 83? It's reserved, but no one has said it's theirs.

haha - nah, I share, but depending on how late the shenanigans go, I might want to go to sleep. So I guess it's kinda like Rockin' XJ when I was outside the circle but I always came wandering in after a refill of juice!

Yay!! But what, are you scared of the rest of us??? :wierd: Spots 89-95 are all still open, and you're "way over" in 96... Sheesh, you're gonna make me have to walk a ways to get to the booze pavilion, eh? :D Sigh.

And who's got Spot 83? It's reserved, but no one has said it's theirs.

Carol,

My friend grabbed spot 83... he is not a member on NAXJA....yet

I might want to go to sleep.
Um, Garrett? You're younger than many of us... are you implying that the rest of us have more shenanigan endurance? :shhh:

Glad you guys are making it, though. It's gonna be another good one! :yelclap:

haha - perhaps! This time there aren't any deserts to go prerunning in late at night! I just looked into getting closer, but it doesn't seem to be an option to change the reservation once it's made. Looks like other people are just going to have to fill up the campground!

Don't worry, the Jerry Juice is portable ;)

says check in time is 2pm I will be leaving at like 4pm Friday night will this be a problem if I show up late? even if I have friday night booked

I dont think they would hassle if we booked friday night and payed for it, it would show in their records our name

No issues rolling in late, the campground host will simply come by and talk to you in the morning. I've rolled in there very late almost every time I've stayed there.

I have site 86

EDIT: SITE 86!!! SEE YOU GUYS THERE!
Are you sleeping with Karstic, or did one of you post the wrong site? Or reserve the wrong weekend??? Regardless, good to hear you're going to make it =)

BTW, I rolled in just after midnight Friday/Sat last year, and it was no problem

Made my reservation......at the Motel 6.

Back