• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Make your camping reservations now!

Evening Star Loop:

69/70 Robert K/Haus Supply
72 SD Overland (Brian)'s dad & step mom
73/74 Souske (Sean) OU812(scott), Boostamante (Julio)
75 SanDiegoOverland (Brian)
76/77 Carol.92124 & Bluedog23 (Me, and Karen)
78 Ryan93
79 xjclassic2000 (Ryan)
80 Lamula (Gary)
81/82 GSequoia (Geoff)
83 Brendan91XJ (Brendan)
84/85 :NAXJA: Base Camp (I reserved)
86 Karstic (Stephan)
88 Gerr & ToyotaWrench (Dan & Ted)
89 4xSanta (Ken)
90 Johnnie Walker (Jeremy)
91 XJ4Trails (Jim)
92/93
94 XJ4Trails' son
97 RRackett
98 (still available)
100 Skwerly and Girly Skwerly :D

Other than 98 & 100, all the sites are booked for 5/7-5/8.

It'd be great if you could fill in the blanks if you reserved but aren't on the list! Or correct it if I made any errors, of course.

I hope all the blanks belong to :NAXJA: folks & their friends :party:. If not, we'll just have to show them the error of their ways :wave:

And also, in LakeView Loop,

130 & 131 are Markw (Mark) and Kevin3151 (Kevin)

And a lot of other sites in that loop are reserved... are any more of those "us" too?

Don't forget to let us know your dinner plans for Saturday night, too! You can pre-pay to help us make sure we get close to the right amount of food. http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1026420

Or if you're sure you won't be buying dinner Saturday night, or if you can't buy until that Saturday but are willing to commit to do so, PM me and I'll try to keep track of it all :looney:.

What I know, as of 4/13...

Evening Star Loop:

71 ..................................(SD Overland's fam is cancelling)
75 ..................................(SD Overland's cancelling)
78 Ryan93
79 xjclassic2000 (Ryan)
80 Lamula (Gary)
81/82 GSequoia (Geoff)
83 Brendan91XJ (Brendan)
84/85 :NAXJA: Base Camp (I reserved), DJBlade311 (Josh) stays here
86 Karstic (Stephan)
87 .....................was Dewey, now Homebrew or Luvdelions I think
89 4xSanta (Ken)
91 XJ4Trails (Jim)
92/93
94 XJ4Trails' son
97 RRackett
99 Webdog and 91Blackbox FRIDAY ONLY
100 Skwerly and Girly Skwerly
101 Webdog and 91Blackbox SATURDAY ONLY

It'd be great if you could fill in the blanks if you reserved but aren't on the list! Or correct it if I made any errors, of course.

129 Hollywood32
130 Markw (Mark)
131 Kevin3151 (Kevin)

It would also be nice to know who all is coming, but not staying in the campground--those folks with access to cabins or staying in motels. But then again, I'm just nosy that way...

AND ABOUT DINNER SATURDAY NIGHT:
Don't forget to let us know your dinner plans for Saturday night, too! You can pre-pay to help us make sure we get close to the right amount of food. http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1026420

Or if you're sure you won't be buying dinner Saturday night, or if you can't buy until that Saturday but are willing to commit to do so, PM me and I'll try to keep track of it all :looney:.

X2...

Gives me something to do at work when it's quiet... =)

Evening Star Loop:

72 SD Overland (Brian)'s dad & step mom
75 SanDiegoOverland (Brian)
78 Ryan93
79 xjclassic2000 (Ryan)
80 Lamula (Gary)
81/82 GSequoia (Geoff)
83 Brendan91XJ (Brendan)
86 Karstic (Stephan)
87 CherokeeNewbie ( reserved this site and then found out its mothers day weekend. I will try to make it
89 4xSanta (Ken)
91 XJ4Trails (Jim)
92/93
94 XJ4Trails' son
97 RRackett
98 (still available)

Other than 98 & 100, all the sites are booked for 5/7-5/8.

I hope all the blanks belong to :NAXJA: folks & their friends :party:. If not, we'll just have to show them the error of their ways :wave:

And a lot of other sites in that loop are reserved... are any more of those "us" too?

Quentin,
Just tell your mom you're giving her a break from you for Mother's Day...or meet her for dinner. I will be up there all day, without any of my 3 kids (all teens). Kinda like last year, when I went to Magic Mountain with a friend for Mother's Day. I figure Mom's day is for doing what Mom wants... screw going to brunch, I want roller coasters or wheeling!!

Carol,

I will be there for friday saturday night but i will probably leave early sunday morning because I have had plans with the mom for months. She is really looking forward to it and I cant tell mom no. I think the saturday run will be fun and defiently dont want to miss the opportunity to camp with a bunch of XJ's

Is it just me or does my Camp site 87 seem like a little whore. it has been passed around to like 6 different guys already hahaha

Quentin, that sounds like a reasonable compromise, and it's (almost) always good to keep Mom happy!

Wow, and Campsite 87 is now the official Camp Tramp... phew! Gets me off the hook :D.

Hey Brian, I don't think I ever had you listed as Site 71, only 72 & 75... and I'm still sorry you don't get to go.

JeepGodXJ, you'd have to go to Serrano's site (click the "recreation.gov" link in the very first post in this thread; it's a shortcut Sequoia set up to take you straight to Serrano's page), and see if anything is still available for the night/s you can stay. First choice is "Evening Star" Loop, second choice is "LakeView" Loop, where we already have overflow campers (but some spots have opened in Evening Start, thru cancellations).

If it's blank on my list, that's because whoever's in that site hasn't posted up that they are there. That could be because it's
(a) a NAXJAn that hasn't clued us in to their site choice
or
(b) some poor non-Jeeping schlub that's going to be highly surprised at being surrounded by our event participants (but we'll be nice, right, folks??)

Evening Star Loop:

75 This is the ONLY site showing available either 5/7 or 5/8, as of 4/22
78 Ryan93
79 xjclassic2000 (Ryan)
80 Lamula (Gary)
81/82 GSequoia (Geoff)
83 Brendan91XJ (Brendan)
86 Karstic (Stephan)
87 CherokeeNewbie
89 4xSanta (Ken)
91 XJ4Trails (Jim)
92/93
94 XJ4Trails' son
97 RRackett

Okay; it could be that someone already re-reserved it, but your old 75 site shows at the top of the list now (out of numerical order from the rest of the page) so I dunno.

I just stole 075 both nights and canceled 99 FRI an 101 SAT... I want to be lazy and leave every thing setup...

They update instantly the sites i canceled are already available.

Back