• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Make your camping reservations now!

Are you sleeping with Karstic, or did one of you post the wrong site? Or reserve the wrong weekend??? Regardless, good to hear you're going to make it =)

BTW, I rolled in just after midnight Friday/Sat last year, and it was no problem
as much as Karstic would love a buddy I accidentally put 86 when im at 87 haha so i guess im neighbors with Karstic

It is showing most all spots not available with a few reserved, most of which were posted here.

Are the rest of these spots inaccesible? or booked?

It is showing most all spots not available with a few reserved, most of which were posted here.

Are the rest of these spots inaccesible? or booked?

No Seans allowed =).

But seriously, considering it's saying it for every site on every "loop" in the campground, I'm gonna say it's a temporary website malfunction. I submitted a "contact us" error report.

Try calling the NFS at 1-877-444-6777 tomorrow. Calling the Serrano 909- number won't work, since they're closed til 3/1.

Yeha, looks like the site is down right now. You might give it a couple days and try it again or call in. As Carol said Serrano themselves are closed right now so you'd need to call the national number.

I just went on the site.. and it says that the serrano campground is closed until april 30th for reservations... This is what it says
Serrano Campground is Closed due to snow storm starting Monday, Jan. 18, 2010 and will reopen on Friday April 30th, 2010 for reservations.

bad news....Serrano has been closed til april 30th so the SoCal BOD is working on a solution. You may have received an automated call from recreation.gov.

Stay posted...

Don't panic yet folks, we'll get squared away somewhere I'm sure. If not Serrano there are group camps that we can take over. Keep your eye out for more details as they come in.

Just got my email, missed the phone call because I am stuck on the east coast

I was telling the truth!
Maybe you should come camp up here near pismo!

Back