• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JV run

Jump This said:
I don't give a shit if you are in harmony with the Universe.....
You better make it!

:D
:twak:

:moon:

Goatman said:
Now that is some funny shit!! :laugh:

Accurate, too.

I can't believe I read this whole friggin' thread........ :confused1

Richard, you read it, because it had JV in the title. Haha, it's also the same reason David T posted to it. I haven't seen a post by him in the socal chapter in forever.

So what, this has this turned into a Fri May 30th night run and Sat May 31st morning run?

I was planning on doing Corral Canyon on Memorial Day (Monday May 26th) with Kevin H and Mark W. Dunno if I can afford the gas it's gonna take my pig to do both. Even more so, the approval for it. :kissyou: :loveu:

mikedashg said:
Richard, you read it, because it had JV in the title. Haha, it's also the same reason David T posted to it. I haven't seen a post by him in the socal chapter in forever.

They both read it because.....umm....because.....oh who am I kidding...

Its because they are both so envious of my rig!

:roflmao:

I saw that Rick was going to take the butt buggy to JV, and I was captivated by the concept.

So, Andy bought the bash buggy, and Rick has the butt buggy. Nice! :looser:

Goatman said:
I saw that Rick was going to take the butt buggy to JV, and I was captivated by the concept.

So, Andy bought the bash buggy, and Rick has the butt buggy. Nice! :looser:

Captivate your butt out to JV at the end of the month!!

Jump This said:
I don't give a shit if you are in harmony with the Universe.....
You better make it!

Just as Rick posted that, a freak asteroid came down and took out Rick's butt-buggy. Watch out for butt-buggy hemorroids ...i mean asteroids

mikedashg said:
this thread = Hasta Hasta Hasta Hasta

iagree..i think Ill subscribe to it..

btw Rick,

TOTALLY GLAD WE DIDNT GO

I found a screamin deal on a DSD ford Dana 60 kingpin
looks like Im down for a while now:party: :party: :party:

anyone looking for a matching set off locked xj width 44's disk brakes and 4:88 's

Last edited:
hmm. I shouldnt spend the gas money, but i could potentially be talked into it, depending who is going.

I'm still in!!

After spending a weekend in Moab and not having my own Jeep, I NEEEEED a run out there.

What time did Dave say he wanted to meet at the lakebed?

I might even bring along some of my Moab Brewery stash...

(is that enough insentive Cal?)

Jump This said:
I might even bring along some of my Moab Brewery stash...

(is that enough insentive Cal?)

Are you bringing an air conditioned RV to be hung over in? ;)

David Taylor said:
I thought it was a friday night thing ?

I lost track, thats why I asked. ;)

I may come out. Will post up one way or the other in a day or two. I haven't looked my rig over after death valley and really should before I head out again.

Back