• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JV run

If people with not-so-built rigs get their butt hurt when they are turned down, just wait till they actually run JV. JV does more butt-buggy bashing than any other place on this planet.

They'll understand when they break down and cause the group to be on the trail for 8+ hours. I felt really bad when my fuel pump went out on Claw. I would have rather had an axle shaft break than a fuel pump and 3/4 tank of gas.

Id like to echo the comment on having Matt lead Jackhammer... :doh:

scrappy again said:
Hey now... I wanted to do Jack Back backwards. Plus it looks like Dave is going, so we are all safe now. :eyes:

Dave won't want to run with a bunch of 35's....well, maybe he would. It sure would make his rig look like a Rock God!

:D

Jump This said:
Dave won't want to run with a bunch of 35's....well, maybe he would. It sure would make his rig look like a Rock God!

What do you mean I wouldn't want to run with rigs on 35's ?

I only have big rubber because I can't drive. You should try it.:roflmao:
I might not meet the rig requirements. Not spare axle shafts.:dunno:

I'm planning on going if its the 30th. Has the date been changed for sure yet ?

Dave I will go the 30th. So you got at least the Rigwerks XJ there... dont know how good that is though lol

I think I may shoot Paul a email to see if he wants to caravan out from the V.C. with me.

scrappy again said:
Dave I will go the 30th. So you got at least the Rigwerks XJ there... dont know how good that is though lol

I think I may shoot Paul a email to see if he wants to caravan out from the V.C. with me.

Paul will be on th Utah trip.

David Taylor said:

And no spare tire. Also, last time I checked, you didn't have the standard recovery point in back either.

You guys might wanna keep Dave in the back of the line.

--ron

David Taylor said:
axle shafts.:dunno:

30th/31st will work for me.... I fairly sure it does for Rick too. Kyung might be there too if the planets & stars align and there is harmony in the universe. :D

I may come out on the 30th, if I can afford gas after buying the new engine, trans, and tc.

David Taylor said:
What do you mean I wouldn't want to run with rigs on 35's ?

I only have big rubber because I can't drive. You should try it.:roflmao:

I run 35's just so I have an excuse to suck!
I'm in for the 30th-31st. After the run on Saturday, I'll probably head up to BB and hang at the cabin. Anyone else who wants to can come on up....

ok then I will officailly have to spend that gas money on parts..:thumbup:

I think some 4 point harnesses and a suspension seat are in my future..thanx for the invite guys ..perhaps next year ..I think im gonna put the cherobuggy to bed for the summer (n)

VegasAnthony said:
ok then I will officailly have to spend that gas money on parts..:thumbup:

I think some 4 point harnesses and a suspension seat are in my future..thanx for the invite guys ..perhaps next year ..I think im gonna put the cherobuggy to bed for the summer (n)

One last run before the summer Anthony...you can do it!
I promise not to take advantage of you if you drink too much.....

mattyj said:
30th/31st will work for me.... I fairly sure it does for Rick too. Kyung might be there too if the planets & stars align and there is harmony in the universe. :D
Man. I love harmony in the universe. I'll try to make it happen. I've been good. Come on karma!!!

Back