• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JV run

cal said:
I lost track, thats why I asked. ;)

I may come out. Will post up one way or the other in a day or two. I haven't looked my rig over after death valley and really should before I head out again.

Its a Friday night run...well, I supose you could call it a Friday night/ Saturday morning run...

:D

Jump This said:
Its a Friday night run...well, I supose you could call it a Friday night/ Saturday morning run...

That's what YOU called it. check your first post. I thought it was both. Fri night and then Saturday morning another run.

saturday day? saturday night? whats the weather supposed to be like?

OK.... i definately plan on wheeling friday night & another run on Saturday morning..... I just need to be in Lake Elsinore before 6pm on Saturday.

Friday night weather should be clear with a low of 56 overnight. Saturday clear & sunny with a high of 83.

Perfect!!

if i can convince cracker to come out (and tow my heep) i'm in.. if i have to drive out its 50/50.

Jump This said:
I don't give a shit if you are in harmony with the Universe.....
You better make it!

Well, it looks as if all the harmony I had with the universe is lost due to Rick's earlier comment. We are now being sucked into a black hole so I'm out.:cry:
You're such an ass Rick. ;)

cal said:
what? why are we bothering to go then?
That's the eternal question my friend.

tcm glx said:
Yeah, running with Rick and Matty at night...thats definitely for the hardcore Elite........

Yeah, I did that once, now mind you I only rode shotgun in Rick's Monstrocity, but the night ended with me rolling an ankle and talking about Days of Our Lives over a camp fire. Don't say I didn't warn you all!

Like sands through the hourglass

Mdub said:
Yeah, I did that once, now mind you I only rode shotgun in Rick's Monstrocity, but the night ended with me rolling an ankle and talking about Days of Our Lives over a camp fire. Don't say I didn't warn you all!

Like sands through the hourglass
Damn that was fun!! And you were funny as all heck around the fire. Thanks for the laughs Marshal.

So rick, besides you, me & dave(slims xj)....maybe Cal.... are we on no matter what.. i got to plan this shit & dont want to back out.

I guess if worse comes to worse, i can meet you in BB friday night instead.

mattyj said:
So rick, besides you, me & dave(slims xj)....maybe Cal.... are we on no matter what.. i got to plan this shit & dont want to back out.

I guess if worse comes to worse, i'll can meet you in BB friday night instead.

Now see, BB is a whole nother story. John bull night run, beers and couch space at ricks cabin, breakfast and then deepcreek backwards.

Theres no thinking about that one.

Back