• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jeep is no more :(

guys...

theres more to this then you are thinking of.

i have to have a vehicle. i understand the want to help, but i dont have the time to dismantle the vehicle and replace all the parts on a new cherokee. i liked my cherokee, but i DO NOT WANT TO DRIVE ANOTHER SUV. i was in a tahoe today and i was freaking out. i was losing my mind, i cant drive something like that for a while.

im sure the engine is fine and the suspension probably is salvagable, however i dont have time to pull it and put it in another vehicle. i need something i can just drive and not keep working on to keep running.

im not trying to be mean and i understand where you are all coming from. and i appreciate it immensely, i really do. the love from naxja guys is quite amazing, you are all great people. but i do not want to have an XJ as a daily, and i dont have the place to have one as fun rig just yet. obviously it is a stupid loss to have, and yea i put money into it that i won't ever see. but i can't help that, i appreciate everyones out pouring of support. but this won't be my XJ, but having one right now just isnt in the cards.

damn, sorry to hear about this. the phone # exchange is a good idea. i live in ramona and am quite familiar with pamo rd. i'd have been down to come out and right the jeep, maybe drag you back into town, could've left it at my place until you figured out what to do. a little late for that now, i suppose. i hope whatever you do works out.

guys...

i have to have a vehicle. i understand the want to help, but i dont have the time to dismantle the vehicle and replace all the parts on a new cherokee. i liked my cherokee, but i DO NOT WANT TO DRIVE ANOTHER SUV. i was in a tahoe today and i was freaking out. i was losing my mind, i cant drive something like that for a while.

im sure the engine is fine and the suspension probably is salvagable, however i dont have time to pull it and put it in another vehicle. i need something i can just drive and not keep working on to keep running.

im not trying to be mean and i understand where you are all coming from. and i appreciate it immensely, i really do. the love from naxja guys is quite amazing, you are all great people. but i do not want to have an XJ as a daily, and i dont have the place to have one as fun rig just yet. obviously it is a stupid loss to have, and yea i put money into it that i won't ever see. but i can't help that, i appreciate everyones out pouring of support. but this won't be my XJ, but having one right now just isnt in the cards.

Puss! Get back on the horse!!!

I just talked to the towing company and they will look into making me a deal to buy it back (if they still have it, somone was already looking at it to buy for spares.)
Even if Derriok doesn't want it, I'll get it and reincarnate it!
:moon:

guys...

I haven't commented on this yet, but, well first off I'm glad you and your buddy are okay. I can understand you not wanting to get back in the XJ for now, and the situation of not having the time or space to keep it as a project. But, don't let those clowns from the towing company keep your hard-earned stuff. If Rick is offering to get it back, and several others including Rick, Jeff, etc, can store it and/or help you part it out...why not? You would at worst be helping others buy some of your parts cheaper than they could buy them new and at best make some of your money back. With all the help that the NAXJA people here are offering it hardly seems like a losing proposition for you. To all those offering help, you guys rock! :thumbup:

i would love to see the truck re-encarnated. however i do not wish to be a part of it, i would like to see curt get his tires and wheels back.

however guys, i dont have the time for this, i work all week and i spend the weekends spending time with my pregnant fiance that very much needs me right now. i dont have a lot of time to dismantle a car.

i will get back on the horse at some point, but right now is a bad time.

picard-facepalm.jpg

i would love to see the truck re-encarnated. however i do not wish to be a part of it, i would like to see curt get his tires and wheels back.

however guys, i dont have the time for this, i work all week and i spend the weekends spending time with my pregnant fiance that very much needs me right now. i dont have a lot of time to dismantle a car.

i will get back on the horse at some point, but right now is a bad time.

BLAH BLAH BLAH........
We don't need you now!

:D

Now you know rick, when he puts that little face on his post, he is joking with you..You take care of your family, thats the first thing you need to do, then when every thing is calm, you can start a new toy..... Sorry we couldn't help you more..But if you need some help, i posted my num on the site.. Write it down ok...

idk what to do yet. there are a lot of ideas swirling around in this head of mine.

rick if you find out what they want for the jeep, it would be great if you could let me know.

sorry i snapped, but things are getting hectic for me and im not really sure what to do yet.

i did. we spent the day looking for cars and having trouble making decisions and she drove me up to my house tonight. :(

this weekend has officially sucked balls.

POst pics if you want.. This is up to you, not me or anyone else...Just don't run out an buy a car you don't really like. If you can take your time you will be better off..

Back