• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

indy 4 wheel parts jamboree

Yeah i will probably be there. Not sure if I will go to four wheel parts afterwards but i will be at the Jamboree . Look for a huge white cherokee with 6 subs in the back. It will be with all the Sinister Autosports cars. Not mine it belongs to a buddy. I will ride up there with him

Big black superduty. Not gonna see more than one of those. HA just messing with ya. anything else that will make it stick out?

Ok i will look out for ya. You will hear us coming by then he will be pushing 20,000 watts RMS

FlexdXJ said:
Look for a huge white cherokee with 6 subs in the back.
FlexdXJ said:
You will hear us coming by then he will be pushing 20,000 watts RMS
lilkuff said:
black chome wheels, 37s, bushwackers, deisel. oh yea and we're a really loud buch.
Those are several of the reasons I don't go to the Jambo anymore. It's all about who can waste the most $$ on useless mods and have a huge jacked up F350 that will never see a day towing. Or who can cram the most amps/subs/stereo junk in a mini-truck.

Yes, they have a rockcrawling event, but the majority of people there are there to see or show off big dumb trucks that give the rest of us 4WD enthusiasts a bad name. Case in point; I had my Jeep parked outside a booth a couple years ago and it didn't get a second glance, but the F350 on 40s with chrome leaf springs and a system that made your teeth rattle had a huge crowd around it.

:soapbox:

well if you must know the truck is my bosses and we use it for work every damn day. mot a chrome pice on it. just nice wheels and a lift. the only reason we are taking it is because its the closest thing to a shool bus that we have.

I would go, went last year, played in the rock crawl...

But that is the XRRA Nationals weekend in Jellico, TN...

mac 'then moab 2 weeks later' gyvr

IllianaXJ said:
Those are several of the reasons I don't go to the Jambo anymore. It's all about who can waste the most $$ on useless mods and have a huge jacked up F350 that will never see a day towing. Or who can cram the most amps/subs/stereo junk in a mini-truck.

Yes, they have a rockcrawling event, but the majority of people there are there to see or show off big dumb trucks that give the rest of us 4WD enthusiasts a bad name. Case in point; I had my Jeep parked outside a booth a couple years ago and it didn't get a second glance, but the F350 on 40s with chrome leaf springs and a system that made your teeth rattle had a huge crowd around it.

:soapbox:

After what he did to his last XJ he decided to Keep this one on the Street. I am gonna be there to see all the Jeeps that aren't like that. I don't care what he does with his Jeep. He along with me and another buddy put a lot of time in that thing so I might as well go. I agree though the Jambo gets a little stupid from time to time. BTW byron your Jeep is a tank:D

4 Wheel Parts on east washington is having a midnight madness sale that Saturday nite. If anyone makes to the sale stop by the grill and say hello. All the MOJO guys will tending the grill from 6pm til close.

lilkuff said:
well if you must know the truck is my bosses and we use it for work every damn day. mot a chrome pice on it. just nice wheels and a lift. the only reason we are taking it is because its the closest thing to a shool bus that we have.

Calm down bro he is just busting your balls. He actually uses his for its intended purpose. It seems your boss does too. That thing must suck to use everyday for work though :D

im not upset im just sayin. and yea it sucks squat pressing the compresser and gennerator every day but other than that its no big deal

I go every year but haven't got to see much yet. The club I am in does the registrations which takes most of the time. After that it's party time.

Going for about the twenty third time. Just gotta decide what to drive??

myjunk-1.jpg

A group of three or four of us will be up there with our XJ's hopefully all weekend. Will let you know which ones as time draws near.

Originally Posted by jcshaney
I'll be there with the family blue 99 on 35"mtr's with trail rash all the way down the pasenger side.

IndyXJ's old rig?

yes I belive so

Back