• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

indy 4 wheel parts jamboree

Hey Flex I must have been standing right next to you at 4WP when you were starting to shut pics of that new red buggy with the chic in it and I didn't even realize it.
Cardboard

Ha! I had a Cummins Hoodie on. That buggy was sick. As soon as i thought it was done flexing it just kept going

Call me bastard when you get the chance, Im always up for story time. :rof:

Shoulda went up there.. heard they had hella deals on tires.. :banghead:

Egg

I was up at the jamboree in my XJ all weekend as well. Alot of interesting vehicles and alot of good shows. My XJ got alot of attention and I plan on going back next year. I wanted to go to the 4 wheel parts midnight madness but for some reason I thought it was on Sunday night instead of Saturday so I lucked out on that fun, I heard it was pretty cool though.

I was up at the jamboree in my XJ all weekend as well. Alot of interesting vehicles and alot of good shows. My XJ got alot of attention and I plan on going back next year. I wanted to go to the 4 wheel parts midnight madness but for some reason I thought it was on Sunday night instead of Saturday so I lucked out on that fun, I heard it was pretty cool though.

were you the one with the fiberglass fenders and all that? that was one of the cooler trucks there.

Back