• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

indy 4 wheel parts jamboree

Im goin be there! I have the xj with ford 9 rear axle and dana 44 front full width axles! Im with IllianaXJ sometime the jamboree does get rediculus and it stupid how much money ppl spend to put it on a trailor and go show to show that IT! Im get mine as dirty as possible and take it in there and show it. Be with a friend he has 80 cj-7 it be muddy as shit to. Hope meet some u there.

I'll try to make it. I live 2 miles from 4WP's.
87 Wagoneer runing now, Just need to install exaust, O2 sencer, and repair brakes
Trying to get most of it done this weekend.:smoker:

Man I want to go. Might have to wait till next year. Nick

JEEP 4X4 DRIVER said:
Hey, is 4WP having a labor special going on that day? Want a rubicon express lift on my 98 xj.

Yeah they usually have a big ass party up there with burgers and such

ill be up there, olive drab cherokee on 35" mickeys and a blue cj on 33's, easily spotted by the MUD SLUT name, if ya see me holler at me.

not sure where im settin camp at but i think we are gonna throw a keg in the XJ, any of ya that are stayin the weekend let me know, pretty new to naxja and lookin to find some folks around here that are into the same thing, be in a olive drab XJ with bedliner or a blue CJ with no floors, i like seein what under me what can i say.

i will be at the jambo on saturday, then moving over to 4wp on e washington for the midnite madness, look for the mojo crew manning the grill and being beligerant to the general population (we are nice to naxja ppl though)

Unless overtime gets cancelled for sunday i won't be going to 4WP for the midnight madness :D

Took the weekend off! woohoo! looks like i will be making it over to 4 wheel parts saturday night. Look for me in the little green XJ with daily driver if i roll it i'm screwed on the back window. I will be with my buddy too in a green ZJ on 33's he is gonna take it through the little rock garden(no lockers)

well guys just got home a couple hours ago from my buddies house in Indy. Got some pics from the jambo

this is just great
Jambo08003.jpg

Why does a buggy need 54's?
Jambo08008.jpg

I want it
Jambo08064.jpg

and the rest are here
http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z89/GLi8v/Jambo08/?start=0

I like the black/olive drab two-tone

and the window banner :D

Back