• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How ill-prepared are you?

Spent the last three days working on Gomer:

Engine misfire: fixed - all new fuel injectors connectors and cabling
Headliner glued
Headlights intermittent: fixed - new turn signal switch. Of course, ordered the wrong one and now don't have variable wipers.
New fan controller installed
Temperature and voltmeter gauge pod installed: Now I have two wildly different water temperature readings - not sure which is right.
Throttle not opening completely: fixed - removed accelerator padal and bent to allow more travel. Huge amount of power increase.
GSequoia whining about my foot pedals: fixed - replaced stupid chrome pedal tops with standard rubber pads.
Reinforced cargo rack, so it doesn't rip off the legs again.
Replaced Headlight housings and bulbs. Maybe now I can see at night.

Still a boatload of stuff to do, but at least made a dent in the list.

David Bricker / SYR - PSR

Done..... Enough!!!

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums...1-8BBF-B5C451CE6A36-8566-0000076BFF5F0CF2.mp4

EFA6788D-6296-4FD3-B805-9275119FFE57-8566-0000076F3B8B23B3.jpg

See y'all at the feast

Anyone want to start a pool on how much the first fixit ticket is going to be? :)

Newbie here.

Needed:
-Need to hook up and wire fixed antenna for the CB (anyone have tuning gear they can bring to help me dial it in?)

Hoping:
-Better support my track bar (single sheer BDS mount is already a little sloppy)
-Truss the hp d30 (have the pieces, just need to fit and weld it in)
-Cut/clearance rear fenders (maybe, I'm down to three flares already from rubbing on 32s)
-Decide whether I add a leaf and bastard pack it, or just throw a 5/8" spacer back there that I already have.

-Truss done.
-Finishing CB tonight.
-Figured out fire extinguisher.
-Stealing first aid kit from the family hauler (ordered a spare to replace it)
-Upped to red letters for the camping discount. ;)

-Cutting rear fenders (maybe)

-Ignoring everything else.

I believe SC Rednek is bringing his swr meter to SCF.
Be awesome if he was.

Almost ready, Got the rear disk brakes installed, waiting on AZ to deliver the parking brake cables then its off the lift.

gotta clean out the trailer and load up some raffle prizes.

Almost ready, Got the rear disk brakes installed, waiting on AZ to deliver the parking brake cables then its off the lift.

gotta clean out the trailer and load up some raffle prizes.

And send me a list ;)

-Truss done.
-Finishing CB tonight.
-Figured out fire extinguisher.
-Stealing first aid kit from the family hauler (ordered a spare to replace it)
-Upped to red letters for the camping discount. ;)

-Cutting rear fenders (maybe)

-Ignoring everything else.

Be awesome if he was.
I reminded him in another thread, but you can probably contact him and remind him too.

I'll bring both of mine, probably putting the radio in tonight anyway. :)

Well spoken, Vanimal!!

Was gonna say, he either hid some "toys" somewhere, wired your horn to your left blinker and brake lights, or left you a vomelette under the bench seat :puke:

Back