• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

H.D. Offroad Engineering frame stiffeners

Are the holes for the UCA pockets supposed to line up? Mine ended up covering half the hole. Little time with a die grinder fixed the problem.

i talked a buddy of mine into ordering up a set of these, they showed up quick and fit like a glove. Keep up the good work guys :thumbup:

Will you guys ever make frame stiffnerthat also go on the inner side of the frame wall.

I don't think plating the inside is beneficial, I have been running with mine sleeved for years outside and bottom. Trust me its plenty.

what about those of us that want to run an upper control arm mount on the inside of the frame rail for a 3 link... having something thicker to weld to and spread the load across the unibody would be nice :)

Plate the inside, and tie it in to the outside/bottom?

These are a great product, I have been told all my complaints were remedied. And I can be a picky SOB.

just finished up my install. went on well despite having smashed unirails. only complaint is that it didnt have all 3 holes for the crossmember but that was no big deal to cut in.

^ just an example of EXCELLENT customer service and follow up!

Back