• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

H.D. Offroad Engineering frame stiffeners

Ok cool thats all I needed to know. Ill be notching the main stiffeners as I bought a used set of AJ sliders, and If I mount them ontop of the stiffeners they wont hit the pinch seam. So Ill slot them where they would mount, weld the sliders to the frame, then weld the stiffeners over them and all together to make it all strong!

Last thing, whats up with how you guys cut the back part of the rear stiffener, like the square thing?

Its incase you are running your stock gas tank, it fits around the feed through in the frame.

Got mine today, and let me say they are plenty beefy! It would be quite easy to bludgeon someone to death with them.

On another note, I do agree that the price is fair, however one of the benefits of membership is discounts from naxja sponsors. Not trying to pee in your wheaties, just saying we are all here to support the site, and that should be taken into consideration. Some. People view paid membership in a strict dollars a cents aspect, and $5 - $10 adds up quickly enough to justify membership costs to the reluctant ones.

I will give $1200 to the club this year in order to be a sponsor, so you guys can win stuff at raffles.......

I could raise prices and give a discount, would that help?

I will give $1200 to the club this year in order to be a sponsor, so you guys can win stuff at raffles.......

I could raise prices and give a discount, would that help?

your prices are better than anything I have seen. no discount is needed for me.

there are very few stiffener setups out there for us and none of them have as much design quality, and pre-fab done as yours.

any other setup you will have to drill your own holes and they still cost more.

not trying to knock the other companies that sell the stiffeners, but get off the guy's back about price, he has to make a living so that we can mooch off of his design and fabrication abilities. :laugh:

I'll be sending in my order for the front and center sections just as soon as I get my next paycheck. oh and a set of shackle relocation brackets too:guitar:

Why is it that the holes in the front stiffeners for the UCA bolt dont line up with the hole in the frame pocket when the stiffener is welded up? On mine the bumper bolt holes, and steering box holes line up but the UCA bolt "pocket" hole does not line up on either side.

Why is it that the holes in the front stiffeners for the UCA bolt dont line up with the hole in the frame pocket when the stiffener is welded up? On mine the bumper bolt holes, and steering box holes line up but the UCA bolt "pocket" hole does not line up on either side.

They should line up, what year is your jeep (although I don't think that should matter)?

Oddly enough that happened to mine as well. Mine is a 91 Xj, I just torched them out a little larger.

Just happened to me as well, I thought I was the only one. Doesn't matter though because I don't use the stock CA locations any more. Mines a 93 XJ.

Doesn't matter though because I don't use the stock CA locations any more. Mines a 93 XJ.

I am guessing this is why I have not heard about this problem. I am evaluating and will get it fixed. Thanks for the heads up guys.

This hole has been moved and should line up much better now. Of the last 12 orders only one person was running short arms ( I asked each person ordering if they needed these holes moved for thier application).

Again, thanks for the heads up.

Back