• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GUNS & AMMO

Well I decided that I will do a pistol using AR stuff. The reasoning is parts are everywhere for it and so many options out there. I could build one for pretty cheap compared to the Kel Tec and the Kel Tec is hard to find.

The only change is looking at the numbers in ballistics I decided I am not doing a 5.56mm pistol, at such short barrel length (7"-10") it looses way too much velocity and energy. I decided to do a 10" .300 Blackout instead, also later if I can get up the nerve (and can afford the $200 tax stamp) is to fill out ATF Form 1 converting it from a pistol to a SBR out of it. Then later a Silencer................... :D

Now doesn't that look sweet?

TNTMK4_Pistol_300BO_Side.jpg

Last edited:
Thats pretty cool looking minus the penis that'll be trying to hit you in the mouth when you shoot it. Now make a SBR out of it and it would be really cool. Basically a modern CAR-15.

I think I have decided on my CC gun. Been carrying my friends Walther PPQ the last few days and I like it. Shoots nice, feels nice and is comfortable to Carry. So I think this will be my choice. Getting it in a 9mm. Now my other walther will have a friend.

I dunno why.....polymer guns are just not my thing. Looks pretty groovy. Bet its filthy as hell after 400 rounds! Lol. Where's the pics of groupings?

I have no issue with the mag release. Maybe because my p22 is the same and I am used to it. As for the target pics there are none. 1 because I suck lol and 2 The wife tossed them in the trash when we were leaving. I need a lot of practice. Plan on going at least once a week now that the weather is getting nice. Wish I could go on Saturday but I have to work.

Well one - i wanna see that mag release....
And two - Im in stetson hills right by you. So if ya ever wanna go just hit me up. Im off weekends.

I work every weekend. Sucks because all the fun stuff happens on weekends. Having Tuesday's and Wednesday's off has its perks. Lot less people when I want to do something.

I like that Walther, its a good looking gun.

I picked this up today thanks to Skully:

12d74ec8.jpg

54f28180.jpg

FNP-9, tactical leg holster, 3 magazines, case, and 50 hollow points. Until I get a 4th mag the extra mag holder on the holster does a great job of holding me flashlight.

The SKS is back apart because I'm doing a few modifications and re-painting it to match the FNP. I found a color thats pretty close, at least the lid was, so I'll see how it turns out.

Back