• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goatfest in Johnson Valley Nov 13-14

I'm cooking dinner (free this year), who's going to have some good beer?

:cheers:

I made this last week, it was pretty tasty...

darkside.jpg

Dark Side of the Moon

Rick you going to have a jeep/buggy out there? Or you going to be hitching rides? Lol

Will there be a donation bucket Richard? I'd like to throw in some $ for your hospitality. Thanks for doing this!

How about a head count thread?

We can do this if you like, but it's not necessary. I'll put something out, and we appreciate any generosity, but we really are sponsoring the dinner. Of course, starting a new business means no paycheck for awhile. :)

Like always for this event, I just want folks to come out and have a good time hanging with friends and wheeling.

:cheers:

:scottm: and here i am on the totally wrong forum,,ahh the GOATFEST

good times..im counting on bein there ..hammers bound..need a place to crash any corner of enclosed trailers available??..trying to borrow my buddies toy hauler cept he dont know it yet :roll:

ahh crap my handle is black again,,gotta fix that..............

we've had some people inquire but for this particular event, we are not planning on a raffle.
Last year we stressed out about having a nice raffle with hardly any turn out on ticket sales. This time around, lets get back to the basics.... Richard said it best:

Goatman said:
Like always for this event, I just want folks to come out and have a good time hanging with friends and wheeling.

People are welcome to make donations to the chapter and to Richard if he's willing to accept them to recoup costs on food

Back