• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goatfest in Johnson Valley Nov 13-14

Let me retract my stament that was kinda unfair to lump them all in that group but I've had some ruff experiences with people associated with the bender jambo and I can not guarentee that they were actual benders vs clowns tagging along

lol easy ones...umm not really if u call back door easy.. i have yet to see a xj make it up lol.. but its just fun to drive around the desert and hit the lil dune on the back of the hill.. last time i was there i dragged a buggy with a wj engine . in my 96 xj with 32's rear lsd and a 5 speed and beat him up and down the dune lol and he had paddles!!! :roll: and last KOH i went in Santa4x's jeep and that was a blast thanks santa!but we all know his rig is rediculious lol
JV is a lot more than the Hammers trails. There'll be plenty for a stocker to play on. Trails for all rigs. I crawled a nice little canyon with one locker, 33s, and stret pressure in my tires...:D

I Ran Bullfrog and cake walk on 33's open/open and stock gearing last year. sliders were a deff must but i went everywhere i wanted to go. and then sum

I've never been on any of the rock crawling trails out there in the 7 times I've been out to JV and I still have an awesome time, It's my favorite place to wheel.

yeah some peeps use there jeeps to 4x4 like intended. not to sand drag there shit like a trophy truck through a bomb crater. HAHAHA

he can talk all he wants, wait till we're out there and he wants a ride, I'll make him go with tone on the kiddy run :D

Planning on coming out. I hope there is very little drunken asshattery.

Now I am thinking I should be prepared to leave if <POOPIE> gets out of hand. That is THE WORST way to vacation.

:(

Rolling the dice on it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I am thinking I should be prepared to leave if <POOPIE> gets out of hand. That is THE WORST way to vacation. .

You shouldn't have to <POOPIE> in your hand Matt, I'm sure the farmer will let you use his trailer.

Last edited by a moderator:
no ass hattery here boss :D we make our asshat brand ass hats in another camp now far away from everyone else :wave1:

Back