• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goatfest in Johnson Valley Nov 13-14

serious??? peeps are seriously scared about people having some drinks?? i am thinking people should loosen up some and have a good time. just my opinion i guess.

serious??? peeps are seriously scared about people having some drinks?? i am thinking people should loosen up some and have a good time. just my opinion i guess.

history has proven some members of wannbe renegade naxja spin-off clubs hold their booze better than others.. ;)

There is all ways the family style camp where the dinner and raffle are held and then the ruffians split off and go camp a ways away and do what they do. its a good event family friendly and all that good stuff if that's what ya want and hella fun with shinanagins if that's what you want too just watch out for that Cal guy, anyone dresed all in black that drives a big bird with wheels just aint right ;)

there needs to be a thread... "1am wheelin IN JV WITH A 12 pack under my belt" everytime theres always that bunch .. u wake up like dammm what happen to that guys rig?.. it was fine when i went to sleep..

Where is the BSC camping? I need to make sure that there is space left for the Ram and the camper!

You boys going to mind my noisy ass $200 generator, LOL!

Bo look for the flashing blue beacon on my rig if you pull in at night, or the pirate flag if you pull in during the day ;)

44882_1531681785657_1643138606_1297015_7124909_n.jpg

Let's not drag up old BS, come on its been 2 years. Pissing people off is not our MO, having fun is. We'll be off in our own area.

Lol oh those runs usually turn out bad for at least one rig then the following weekend it ends up cut up and starts a new life as a buggy.

I'm just going to check out stuff I wana see and chill in camp probably won't be up there till saturday morning and leave a while after the raffle. If I decide to camp it'll be a surprise to me too

no the drinkin started at 8pm and go on till 1am and u hear someone yell while ur sleepin "NIGHT RUN" then the metal starts to mash
For NAXJA, we try to keep the drunken shenanigans to the camp. Too easy for things to get out of hand, like you said, and someone or an XJ get hurt. :)

Last edited:
I'm cooking dinner (free this year), who's going to have some good beer?

:cheers:

Back