• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goatfest in Johnson Valley Nov 13-14

JV has some of the best rock crawling in the US, and beautiful scenery. plus you can haul ass in the wide open desert all you want. It's the best parts of wheeling all in one place :D

All this talk of fun sounds, well, fun... I will at least be there in my mind. Sounds like a good time. Hopefully I will make it back in time for SoCalFest again....Stupid Afghanistan and its in-the-middle-of-nowhere-ness lastara

Ok so it's been two years since I made it out there. Last time was GF '08 bullfrog, that was a blast! And the last time I have wheeled.

So Who is leading/running what for the Saturday day run? I just might have to make it out there.

Like the rest said come home safe and thank you for serving, I will throw a few cans of fun for you too.

All this talk of fun sounds, well, fun... I will at least be there in my mind. Sounds like a good time. Hopefully I will make it back in time for SoCalFest again....Stupid Afghanistan and its in-the-middle-of-nowhere-ness lastara

Hey Richard, I am going to try and make it out there, never been there, looks like it could be some fun

You'll have a good time. Anyone who has never been to JV should take advantage of this opportunity. Most weekend trips to JV are just the hardcore guys going out to wheel, but the place has much more to offer and that's part of what this trip is about.

I'd like to tag along on a tour of a couple mines if possible :wave1:
AHAHAHA i think it would be more appropriate if you said tour a couple of Bomb Craters at an insane speed!!!!!! lol:dunno:

well I have tix to NHRA Winston Finals on Sun the 14th...

SO, will see if I can get out there friday about 7pm till sat about 7pm...

Trying to get a buddy to tow my jeep, so I can tow my travel trailer. Otherwise I might make it alone and sleep in my truck bed :)

Back