• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gearing up for WinterFest

or me??? :( after all we shared on that long walk....oh wait, that was you, right? I am so ashamed.....

I'm sorry.... Jeez Aparently I met everyone that went, and we're all good friends! Yeah... that sounds a lot better... :)

And we're all a big happy, messed up family :D

tEx

On another note, the t-case kit showed up at home right as I was leaving for Iowa this past weekend... :( Unfortunatly I don't plan on going home next till Xmas break, but my break is Dec 23rd to Jan 22sih.... So plenty of time to work on it!

Mainly they like beer in general! I am sure if Lesslimited (John, you are coming this year, Right? :D) comes to WF instead of Going to Hawaii this time He'll have some homebrew on him! :D

No Hawaii in oh-10. We'll be heading to Costa Rica, after WF.

So, I will be bringing a couple 5 gallon kegs of homebrew. Probably an oatmeal stout, and something big and hoppy. Maybe I'll do a poll...

:cheers:

that witt that you had at the Pig Gig was mighty tastey!! hint hint..:cheers:

I think that was part of Nicks gang from the Cinnci area

I was watching a youtube vid on WF 09. Who drives the blue doorless MJ?

that would be comanchedude...

mine will be waxed and under a cover in a nice warm garage at home.:D

BOB

On another note, the t-case kit showed up at home right as I was leaving for Iowa this past weekend... :( Unfortunatly I don't plan on going home next till Xmas break, but my break is Dec 23rd to Jan 22sih.... So plenty of time to work on it!

Iowa??

:yap:

Yeh... Thanksgiving at the gfs grandparents... I'd rather not have gone at all... but then I'd be deaf... :)

LawnCher was there with his MJ in 09. He was behind me on green. And don't worry about being built. I ran through green stock and actually, on tires shorter than stock. Never hung up. All-terrains would have been nice, but I'm poor. I'll be there sitting taller and with a little more armor than in 09. It's one helluva time. You'll never regret it.

I am "gearing up" my cigar travel humidor.
I know Rev and XJosh95 smoke good stogies.
anybody else? :greensmok
I like Aarturo Fuente, Partagas, Romeo y Julieta...

BOB

Back