• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee VS Liberty

wow...i just read this thread and the other one that Newbie94XJ has posted...and wow... you need to do a few things before you start you post agian....

1. Search....Search....Search if you can't find it go search some more
2. Respect People (who have more posts than you, becase they know what they are talking about, especially paying members)
3. Just like you said in your other post
Newbie94XJ said:
Dont flame people here... keep it to topic I NEED HELP not stupid people argueing about whats which...

Im not trying to be mean about it or anything your new to the forum and you dont know how it works yet.

99XJSPORT06 said:
Ohh this is too damn funny.....

Newbie94XJ....man you sure are makin a name for youself.

I think i'll just sit back and watch this one blow up like I do many others.....
popcorn2.gif
I agree.

Newbie94XJ said:
I vote you as an a**hole and leave me the f*** alone i know what i'm f***** talkin about dont come in here to flame people...

I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings?

Two things you need to know.

1. This is a public forum. When you act like an idiot, somebody is going to call you an idiot. Don't get all butthurt when it happens. A lot of people are trying to be nice to you, I chose to be honest.
2. All the stupid things you've managed to post in here have been arguements that people long before me were engaged in. It's ok to state your opinion, just don't expect a NAXJA wide conversation on some old stuff just because you found mommy's computer still turned on and logged in.

Like I said before, were we all newbies once? Of course, but we weren't all stupid newbies.

red_01_xj said:
wow...i just read this thread and the other one that Newbie94XJ has posted...and wow... you need to do a few things before you start you post agian....

1. Search....Search....Search if you can't find it go search some more
2. Respect People (who have more posts than you, becase they know what they are talking about, especially paying members)
3. Just like you said in your other post

Im not trying to be mean about it or anything your new to the forum and you dont know how it works yet.

I agree.
So, do people in Fargo really talk like they do in the movie "Fargo"?

:D

Beej said:
So, do people in Fargo really talk like they do in the movie "Fargo"?

:D
Ya dont cha know...ya....oh ya...well den have a ice day!!!

Newbie94XJ said:
The liberty is smaller

Wow, you were an idiot from the start!

Wheelbase:
Liberty: 104.3 in.
Cherokee: 101.4 in.

Overall length:
Liberty: 174.4 in
Cherokee: 167.5 in

Height:
Liberty: 73.2 in.
Cherokee: 64.0 in.

Motor:
Liberty: 210 HP, 235 ft-lbs
Cherokee: 195 HP, 225 ft-lbs

Come on now, how do you expect people to take you seriously when you can't even get the most basic facts right? If you're going to argue something, try not to look like a dumbass while doing it.

There is no tooth fairy, there is no santa claus, and the Cherokee as we knew it is not coming back.

vetteboy said:

Wheelbase:

Overall length:

Height:

Motor:

Come on now, how do you expect people to take you seriously when you can't even get the most basic facts right? If you're going to argue something, try not to look like a dumbass while doing it.

There is no tooth fairy, there is no santa claus, and the Cherokee as we knew it is not coming back.

Touche'

vetteboy said:

Wheelbase:

Overall length:

Height:

Motor:

exactly what i was thinking. This guy makes arguments not based on facts...(the wranglers still have 4.0's, the liberty is smaller, and of course, socal sucks:confused1 )

Back