• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee VS Liberty

99XJSPORT06 said:
There are actually a couple of SFA KJ's runnin around out there that people have converted over and they are really friggin cool.

werd.gif

Libby.jpg

Still a japanese cartoon... and ok maybe i wasnt quite right on the aghe but still you gotta admit its still pretty frickin old.....

Speed_racer said:
Actually, Speed Racer has been in the U.S. since the 60's, believe it or not.

last time i went to vegas i saw my uncle working on a 2006 Wrangler and he said the i-6 was stock...

chelms27 said:
Hey Newbie97 you say the Wranglers still have a 4.0? Which ones because all I see are V6's. I dont like the Liberty but if you are a good driver you can go just as good in a stock liberty as you can in a stock cherokee....I have seen it done.

dont the commanders look a LOT like the XJ??? except bigger???

JeepsR4Girls said:
werid cause ever since the moment i first saw them i thought they were ugly, i don't know how they would drive, but some reason i just hate the way they look and i am woman...

personally i really love the newest commanders, they look much better, i would love to drive one.

I vote you as an asshole and leave me the fuck alone i know what i'm fuckin talkin about dont come in here to flame people...

RedHeapOjeep said:
Or he's just an idiot.

Talking about TJ's etc or just an idiot.

I vote idiot.

Newbie94XJ said:
I vote you as an a**hole and leave me the **** alone i know what i'm ****in talkin about dont come in here to flame people...

uho :shhh: Public forum, Dude.

LOST KJs has an entire forum dedicated to SFA swaps. There's some really interesting stuff in there that's worth checking out.

I saw a brand new 2007 KJ Yesterday while i was doin my grocerie shoppin ( gotta feed myself ) and i swear to god the things are even uglier now than they were in 2002 O_O!!!! I seriously think chrysler( being the morons that they are) should at least consider bringing back the Cherokee.. I mean damn the Commander and the Patriot( concept for the next Jeep on the line up) look INDENTICLE to the Cherokee... the Commander is longer and wider... the Patriot is gonna be about the same size and design but the Patriot will have rond lights instead of square or rectangle.

smart1.jpg

Newbie94XJ said:
so-cal sucks stfu go away you're unwanted here... go out a surf your life away punk

Remember: put the helmet on before you go outside or sit in front of the keyboard. Have the caregiver help you if necessary.

LOL ok i'll take your... advice??? point still remains so-cal sucks come up to nor cal and enjoy Mavericks at HMB... actually cali sucks in general i hate it here... anyway this is off topic BACK TO TOPIC lol sorry bout the ranting and tellin you to stfu... i'm just havin a bad day

casm said:
Remember: put the helmet on before you go outside or sit in front of the keyboard. Have the caregiver help you if necessary.

Ohh this is too damn funny.....

Newbie94XJ....man you sure are makin a name for youself.

I think i'll just sit back and watch this one blow up like I do many others.....
popcorn2.gif

Back