• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calico March 14 ~16

rpraterxj said:
Same for me...

Maybe a caravan from OC?

My buddy may join us in his Bronco. We will be bringing both Jeeps...

Sounds good

Kejtar said:
I've got reservations in for the bunkhouse for the weekend. Same deal as always: post up if you want to stay @ the bunkhouse and I'll check you off. Bunkhouse can hold 20 people, and I think I'll need 3 spots, so there are 17 left. Cost is $5 a person a night with minimum being $60 per night (need 12 people to break even)

Reservations:
Remi 3
Santa 1
Paulhead 1
Rabbit 4
Nik Valens 1
Lamula 2
Overkill 2
Remaining 6
im down to go for saturday, to meet all of you, not really far for me, im in hesperia :D

rpraterxj said:
How old are your kids? there are usually several folsk with kids, especially on this run. If the run ends early enough, you can go into the ghost town.

I will have my wife and son with me. He is 4.5 yr old and loves Jeeps.
3 & 5. If it was just one I'd be alright but both can be a handful sometimes.

paulhead said:
Remi, I'm out dude. Wife gotta leave town that weekend leaving me with the kids:rattle: and I don't like the idea of both my wife and I being too far from them at the same time. Plus our relatives are.................... :jester:...............:wierd:

Next run .
that's too bad.. but there is always next time :D

Anthony's_98_XJ said:
im down to go for saturday, to meet all of you, not really far for me, im in hesperia :D
I'm trying to match up a user name to a face. Any chance we wheeled in Moab two years ago on Kane Creek?

I am still planning on a Saturday day run. Will have my 9 and 13 year old boys with me. The 16 year old doesn't like to get dirty, plus he has a surf contest that day.....I'll just be "borrowing" "his" jeep for a little desert joy ride...if he only knew what "his" XJ is capable of...:D

paulhead said:
3 & 5. If it was just one I'd be alright but both can be a handful sometimes.

I am sure! heck one is too much sometimes... don't knwo why people would subject themselves to this more than once... LOL

Actually, we wanted twins! 2 at once, done an over with. I think my wife is starting to get the desire for another baby. I am not totally against another one, but it sure is tough with just one. Very little personal time, almost no "us" time (not what some of you guys think), I mean, no weekend trips to Vegas or overnight parties....

Anyways, maybe things will change. Have the 5 yr old stay with family or friends...

Unfortunately i cant make it guys as i have some other plans ive already committed to.

MOAB !!!!

:D

mattyj said:
Unfortunately i cant make it guys as i have some other plans ive already committed to.

MOAB !!!!

Quit bragging!

And when are you gonna join us out at JV Mike?

mattyj said:

MOAB !!!!

Bitch

ruggedjeep said:
hopefully next time. front end should be complete this weekend and finally off the jack stands. Matty got tired of my excuses everytime he'd invite me, id have one for him. :laugh2:

yeah, quit that $hit Mikey...... next time you're coming!!

Definitely a Maybe for me ;) .. Probably a day trip though.. The preggy wife tends to miss me more and more these days.. :dunno:

I can't wait til she squeezes out the little booger so I can strap him in the back seat and GO WHEELING!!! :shhh: (Did I just say that out loud?) :lickout:

E

Alright, talked the wife into going, I was wondering if I would be able to leave my Jeep in the campground, as I am going to stay at the hotel Saturday night and will have my truck and trailer?

Back