• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calico March 14 ~16

I'm out, I'll be on the island.

tgregg said:
Can I pick up my shirts there? I live close and I'll just drive out to get the shirts if that is possible.
thanks
yup, though if you're showing up plan to wheel or hangout around the campfire :D

Im new here so I would like a bit more info......

How hardcore will the wheeling be?
Is the bunkhouse some sort of communal place?

The wife and I might be interested.

I have a bone stock 98... I have complete faith in my abilities. I just dont want to be the one everybody has to spend the day baby sitting while I get unstuck if its too radical for a stocker......

Thanks....

Original_MudButt said:
Im new here so I would like a bit more info......

How hardcore will the wheeling be?
Is the bunkhouse some sort of communal place?

The wife and I might be interested.

I have a bone stock 98... I have complete faith in my abilities. I just dont want to be the one everybody has to spend the day baby sitting while I get unstuck if its too radical for a stocker......

Thanks....
To wheel the main trails you need rock rails, front and rear towpoints and in case of a stock rig expect to be strapped in about 3 spots. Without that I recommend grabbing a seat with someone and riding as passengers.

Also since this is an unorganized event there are no set plans but depending on interests there might be a stock rig run (you still need tow points front and rear and rock rails are recommended) on which you could take your jeep.

Bunkhouse... a big room with bunk beds :D There are also cabins you can rent as well as hotels are nearby and you can also tent.

Highlight of the event is usually the camp fire talk on Fri and Sat nights. We're usually up till 1 or 2 AM :)

Remi, I'm out dude. Wife gotta leave town that weekend leaving me with the kids:rattle: and I don't like the idea of both my wife and I being too far from them at the same time. Plus our relatives are.................... :jester:...............:wierd:

Next run .

for me currently, it looks like it will be a day run for me. I'll probably be bringing a few ppl with me.

paulhead said:
Remi, I'm out dude. Wife gotta leave town that weekend leaving me with the kids:rattle: and I don't like the idea of both my wife and I being too far from them at the same time. Plus our relatives are.................... :jester:...............:wierd:

Next run .

How old are your kids? there are usually several folsk with kids, especially on this run. If the run ends early enough, you can go into the ghost town.

I will have my wife and son with me. He is 4.5 yr old and loves Jeeps.

djblade311 said:
for me currently, it looks like it will be a day run for me. I'll probably be bringing a few ppl with me.

Same for me...

Maybe a caravan from OC?

My buddy may join us in his Bronco. We will be bringing both Jeeps...

Back