• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calico March 14 ~16

hellbilly04 said:
Rob were leaving HB at 5:30 on sat morning if you want to train out with me. Don't plan on stopping unless the kids-wife have to go...

Well I have to stop there to meet up with the other jeep (ontario mills mall) but still 5:30 from you?that puts you there at 8 right? by the time we get the trucks parked (that is what I am a little worried about, where?) and unloaded, thats 8:30 right there. What about loading a Ice chest and food and all that. Oh well it is what it is..

Remi I will have your passanger in the back seat of my buggy (not very comfy thats for sure lol) and will be wanting to catch up to you if I dont make it in time, so do you have a trail route laid out yet? I will blast along till I find you

Last edited:
Hey Robert,

The meeting time is 8:30... by the time everyone gets lined up and everything, it will be past 9:00 AM...

I am leaving Lake Forest at 5:30. Meeting folks at the Sierra exit, leaving at 6:30 sharp!

Should make Calico around 8:15...

Rob I just called the Calico office & they said there is plenty of parking near the bunkhouse so we should be ok.

Is it Saturday yet!

ROBERTK said:
Well I have to stop there to meet up with the other jeep (ontario mills mall) but still 5:30 from you?that puts you there at 8 right? by the time we get the trucks parked (that is what I am a little worried about, where?) and unloaded, thats 8:30 right there. What about loading a Ice chest and food and all that. Oh well it is what it is..

Remi I will have your passanger in the back seat of my buggy (not very comfy thats for sure lol) and will be wanting to catch up to you if I dont make it in time, so do you have a trail route laid out yet? I will blast along till I find you

hellbilly04 said:
Rob I just called the Calico office & they said there is plenty of parking near the bunkhouse so we should be ok.

Is it Saturday yet!

Cool. I was just thinking that with it being so early that we can pull in the cabin area and go way off to the side/back and park there, worst case.

Back