• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear Annual Event - IMPORTANT

Please select if you will be caming or hoteling and if you will be at the AAT.

• Total voters
I would have a responce for this but I would have to edit my own post for language and suggest that I get a time out to the BOD.

ruh oh! rabbit's not gonna put out my rig's fires again!!! you crack wise 'once', and he's ready to watch ya burn (probly has the marshmallows waitin' too). would bringing a bottle of rum up help sooth the pain?
see you and remi friday! sounds like we bring the gortex gear too. but on the bright side, i can combine my annual spring bath with trail maintanance!

lol, rabbit always has that smouldery look around jeeps remi.......

Well, I'm sutting down my laptop and packing it in the Jeep.

I'll be incomunicado for a few hours while I finish packing, drive up the mountain and get settled.

See ya at the top!

bburge

Groovy. If you have any trouble or questions or advisories feel free to call me. 310.621.1634.

Sequoia

News flash.
The Bunny is 34 today.
Somethins' gonna smolder this weekend fer sure :D
Look out.
Don't fall asleep to easily...
Oh, and, 34 happy ones buddy!

--ron

Happy birthday Rabbit!

Hey, if anyone needs a place to pitch their tent this weekend, I have a spot reserved at the Serrano campground. I'm sleeping in the back of the Jeep, so there's plenty of room for a tent and another Jeep.

I have space 120 for Friday and Saturday nights. Let me know by Thursday night.

Looks like the weather report for this weekend makes for some interesting reading... Friday should be relatively pleasant, but Saturday and Sunday may end up biting the big green weenie if the predictions are accurate.

Laugh it up guys, because we will definately need good spirits this weekend. Hey MikeL the rum will definately help. Yea, I'm another year older and with that I promptly got sick, old age sure sets in fast. :laugh3: Happened wednesday night so I will be nursing a cold with alchohol this weekend. Should be fun!!

xjohnnyc said:
Happy birthday Rabbit!

Hey, if anyone needs a place to pitch their tent this weekend, I have a spot reserved at the Serrano campground. I'm sleeping in the back of the Jeep, so there's plenty of room for a tent and another Jeep.

I have space 120 for Friday and Saturday nights. Let me know by Thursday night.

Hey Johnny, no pitching tent talk around here...LOL. I will be glad to share the space with you. I need a place to park the Jeep. I will be sleeping in the back of my XJ, now that Ihave the room :laugh3: . The spae is out-back on the bumper. Thanks for your help!

Robert

How many poeple are heading up tomorrow (Friday) morning from the OC area? Anyone want to meet somewhere along the 91 and caravan up the hill? I am plannig on going up the 38. I will be leaving Costa Mesa between 6:45 and 7:00 am.

Let me know....
Thanks,
Robert

lol, darn rabbit, if i woulda known it was your birthday i wouldn't have bought the cheap stuff on sale....
happy b-day dude! :bunny:

Big change of plans for me. I will not be able to make it tomorrow for the trail work. My mother-in-law is sick. She was goign to watch my son. Sooooo, I will be coming up either tomorrow evening or Saturday morning. If I go up Sat. morning, maybe I can hook-up and carvan with anyone that is coing up then?

I will have my 20 month son with me. It's a father & son weekend! We will get a hotel room for Sat night. So we can wheel Sat. & Sun, and we will be hanging out at the campground with you guys. We will also be at the BBQ, of course he won't eat the tri-tip, but I will have food for him.

See you guys!

Robert

I've also decided to go up Saturday morning in order to avoid the Friday night traffic. Remi and I are meeting at the Green Valley exit at 6:30 am.

xjohnnyc said:
I've also decided to go up Saturday morning in order to avoid the Friday night traffic. Remi and I are meeting at the Green Valley exit at 6:30 am.

If I don't drive up tomorrow afternoon, I will meet you guys there!

Robert

Back