• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another build thread.. Shamu rebuild

Recharging the front shocks now that's it's getting colder out. Going to be at Jeepin for a Cure this weekend, plan on using all my travel.

For those curious this is what I'm pulling in the front

0b56b6c2d57b35c9f9b7dd5cff34b975.jpg

It's not that easy to get some douchebag to stand outside and take pics while your jumping. It seems most people like to be inside.

I'm a douchebag and would be more than willing to take some sweet pics!!!

You just have to get me to show up to the place were the "jumping" action is! :smoker:

I'm a douchebag and would be more than willing to take some sweet pics!!!

You just have to get me to show up to the place were the "jumping" action is! :smoker:

You're a douche for not coming. And not coming this weekend. And probably not coming to jeep creep

looks like your axle seal is leaking :)

I can not get that thing to seal. That's the third one. I'm starting to think it might be the shaft. I never had this problem until I switched to the new style yukons.

I gave up and just top it off between trips

extra lube and a new shaft...heard that story a hundreed times...

Cheese "I was young and needed the money" Man

So the picture above instantly reminded me of something and for any of you old enough hopefully you will remember.

How about a little high school SAT question: Which of the following does not belong??

860202471eac4800d7f8ff02931b7e91.jpg

Big '#5 is alive' Hank

So the picture above instantly reminded me of something and for any of you old enough hopefully you will remember.

How about a little high school SAT question: Which of the following does not belong??

860202471eac4800d7f8ff02931b7e91.jpg

Big '#5 is alive' Hank

Brian texted me that this morning, laughed my ass off!

That's a good one :D

Always scares me how close these look alike...

mac 'beer goggles too' gyvr

flight of the navigator was a favorite.

"chicks are like Voltron, the more you can hook up the better it gets."

Back