• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5th Annual Reno Run (Official Event thread)

Pm me for my address or text me for it

Awesome, got out of work so it looks like I can leave friday AM after all. Now if I can just get my headlight harness in tomorrow I'm all set.

Just out of curiosity, anyone know of any convenient places to plink out there?

I couldn't get out of work early, so I'll be there late like I was last year... Haha.

So I am going to reno fest. I was going to the con originally but I don't trust the weather. So I will be taking my dad and my Gf on some of these runs.. Are the run times and places set? Also will I be able to do the harder trails on Saturday?
No stay home.... :p

Not anywhere near the campground. There are a couple of gun ranges in Carson City.

There are places to shoot out in the desert, however during a trail run it might not be the best time with other people (and kids) close by.

So I am going to reno fest. I was going to the con originally but I don't trust the weather. So I will be taking my dad and my Gf on some of these runs.. Are the run times and places set? Also will I be able to do the harder trails on Saturday?

Good choice Sam.... see post #196 for the trail ride schedule. Also if you plan on camping with us or joining us for the BBQ, make sure you contact blondejoncherokee.

Awesome, got out of work so it looks like I can leave friday AM after all. Now if I can just get my headlight harness in tomorrow I'm all set.

I wish i had my gun for this weekend!! Too bad I wont be getting it till next week...I would have joined ya

Hope you all have a safe and fun trip. Give all those trails hell for me. I am going to slick rock for a relaxing weekend, little wheeling and hopefully lots of floating on the lake with the kids.
Good Luck Reno Run!

Hope you all have a safe and fun trip. Give all those trails hell for me. I am going to slick rock for a relaxing weekend, little wheeling and hopefully lots of floating on the lake with the kids.
Good Luck Reno Run!

Have you checked the weather up there? Gonna be wet!

Not anywhere near the campground. There are a couple of gun ranges in Carson City.

There are places to shoot out in the desert, however during a trail run it might not be the best time with other people (and kids) close by.

Right you are, I should have clarified I was thinking of after we wrap up. I'm thinking I might stay in the area until Tuesday, want to make the most of my vacation time :D

Last edited:
If you guys need any help while in the area, just let me know. Jon should have my number. My house is about one mile from Prison Hill. I have spare XJ stuff and welders if needed.

Last edited:
Yep i have your number. Thanks turbo!

70249b072d8dd25612f5c73627c6d40c.jpg

Hittn the road!

Back