• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5th Annual Reno Run (Official Event thread)

7ebee55f43f9f81f7844cde4ccac6e0e.jpg
45560e19c70bfb4022eadfa5e80e6676.jpg
1f42bb55e5727b81ee7112c335e1541f.jpg
8e4bb48a087581bb108e6cfebb27bfdc.jpg
d444b4ee86bcdfeb9299f11f5da4a446.jpg

Huge thank you to Pat, Lou, Tony, Blondjon, Seal, Aaron, and anone else that I'm forgetting... Thank you all for helping me either get to camp or back running again at camp so I could run two days of trails. I appreciate everyone's knowlege that was provided that walked me through the waterpump swap. Still bummed that I missed Prision Hill once again but I will make it next year for sure.

My first time out. Had a blast, lots of good times with great people. Time to figure out what to improve on the rig for future runs. Thanks for putting this together!

Huge thank you to everyone that made this trip a wonderful success! The trails were amazing and the company was awesome.

Made it home. Three hours late for uhaul. Oh well. Had an awesome time guys. It was great to see you all and wheel. Just confirmed for me and steph we will deffinately be moving to the reno area when the time is right for us. Looking forward to rolling out there again before the end of this season. Thanks for putting on another great run guys.

this was a blast guys!

Thanks guys for hosting this!! I cant wait for next year where I will do all 3 days and hopefully have some armor/built axles to do some harder stuff! I also have a few pics I will be posting later.

Great pics, looks like a good time. Hope you didnt see any runners from the prison. Slickrock was good and wett. Rain friday night and lots on saturday. Sunday on utica lake was good.

X2!! I was at home moving furniture for the carpet cleaner. Did spend time with the family so i can't complain too much but i would have much rather done it in a jeep.. lol

Damage Report?

I ripped a reservoir off a rear shock and have Death wobble and wandering steering now. That all that comes to mind other than some electrical issues.

Back