• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5th Annual Reno Run (Official Event thread)

EricsXJ

NAXJA Member #616
NAXJA Member
We are excited to announce the 5th Annual Reno Run for 2015! Due to the huge success of this event last year we will again be holding this event over the Memorial Day weekend. Dates of the event are Friday May 22 through Monday May 25.

We have again reserved a group campsite at the Davis Creek Campground just south of Reno. Here is the location on Google Maps. This year's group site is not the same as last year. This year we have reserved the "RV Group Area" which is within the actual campground, much larger, and more convenient. You can camp in a tent or RV and there is room for tow rigs / trailers. We will be camping 3 nights: Fri, Sat, and Sun. Monday is pack up and travel home day.

Cost for camping will be split according to NAXJA members (red user name) or non-members / forum users (black user name). For information on how to become a member, click on the "Member FAQ" page of the forum.

Camping for members: $20 for entire weekend / tent.
Camping for non-members: $20 each night / tent.

(Attendees are welcome to make their own accommodations elsewhere, however be prepared to spend more as hotel/motel rates tend to be higher for this holiday weekend)

(optional) Group BBQ: $5 per person.

(optional) T-shirts and Hoodies
members:
$10 for first shirt
$13 for every shirt thereafter
$28 hoodies

non-members:
$15 for every shirt
$32 hoodies

We are still working on the t-shirt design and will update this thread when they are ready. We will also update this thread later when we decide on the itinerary for Fri, Sat, and Sunday trail rides.

To make payment for the above items (camping, BBQ, and t-shirts) please send a PM to our treasurer blondejoncherokee and he will tell you what you need to do!

Last edited:
We will be coming to this run for sure. So to start you can out us down for.

Two tents
One large mens tshirt
One medium womens tshirt
5 bbq persons

So stoked. Now i just have to build two jeeps to get there.

I'm going to make it this year again. I'm curious if there will be a night/day run on Friday like last year. Need to figure out if I should ask for the day off of work or not.

your killing me with fun events on holiday weekends.
i want to go but probably will spend the week at our house in Oregon.

Count me in for this one! Now that it's not a last minute choice I'll ask for that Friday off so I can make the night runs.

So count me for

-one tent spot for the whole weekend.
-one large men's shirt
-one large hoodie

...To make payment for the above items (camping, BBQ, and t-shirts) please send a PM to our treasurer blondejoncherokee and he will tell you what you need to do!

Please try to PM me if you are interested in camping/BBQ/Shirts. I will send you a paypal invoice if you can do paypal, otherwise you can inform me on your method of payment in the PM.

If you order a shirt and do not show up to the event and the shirt is not prepaid and you have not worked out shipping with me prior to the event then I will sell your shirt to the bloodthirsty shirt hounds at the event. Tell your friends about shirts.

Cleared up my inbox . It was full.

We will do fitted woman's V necks again.

We will be coming to this run for sure. So to start you can out us down for.

Two tents
One large mens tshirt
One medium womens tshirt
5 bbq persons

So stoked. Now i just have to build two jeeps to get there.

Kids eat free at the BBQ. Are some of your "5" kids ?

Also, the vendor usually charges +1$ for a "Tall" shirt and +1$ for a shirt over XL (like the 2xl and 3xls) so we will be adding 1$ to each of those shirts just to cover the incremental cost FYI .

Also, the above pricing is mens only pricing. We will be adding women's pricing later on, but expect a woman's V neck to run in the 16$-20$ range, I think we only had like 3 woman's V Necks last time .

Last edited:
I'm going to make it this year again. I'm curious if there will be a night/day run on Friday like last year. Need to figure out if I should ask for the day off of work or not.

Need a tent space?

Yes, I will need a tent space, shirt, etc. but I want to get some $ in my PP and become a member before i sign up for anything quite yet. I have to pay for everything with a CC through pp currently and they charge fees to the "seller" when paying that way.

Yes, I will need a tent space, shirt, etc. but I want to get some $ in my PP and become a member before i sign up for anything quite yet. I have to pay for everything with a CC through pp currently and they charge fees to the "seller" when paying that way.

that fine take your time. I am just setting up a file and working on initial head counts and working on estimating total demand for Tents and Shirts to help cost everything out.

I'll take a tent site but I want to wait to see what the shirts look like.

I loved that look of the ones for the last Sierra Fest. Very tasty IMHO.

Well then I'll need two bbq but 5 will be eating then. We will be bringing three FAVA beans in the FAVA mobiles.

Any chance of men's vnecks? I live to be fancy too

Well then I'll need two bbq but 5 will be eating then. We will be bringing three FAVA beans in the FAVA mobiles.

Any chance of men's vnecks? I live to be fancy too

I plan to have that as an option as well. You and I where the only ones last year and they didnt print mine for some reason.

Back