• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wow 4 of us Online @ 2am

WaXJ_Skier said:
The Jeep isn't finished is awesome motivation to stay alive, it's currently my motivation for staying employed and not moving into my Moms basement.

i have other motivations also......two of which are great books and music. hey, i live with my folks whenever i go home to visit......course they normally last a week or two before i haveta go back to work.

ladywolf said:
i have other motivations also......two of which are great books and music. hey, i live with my folks whenever i go home to visit......course they normally last a week or two before i haveta go back to work.
I stay @ my moms house when I get pissed enough @ my roomates or need to crash between classes but living there would drive me nuts

nevermind...

Last edited:
hell yeah I'm pulling an all nighter doing about 3 weeks worth of hw

you guys up and about?

yeah wuzzup?

nada, bored, seein what you were up to. staring at jeep parts wishin i was home to work on the blasted thing. i still need to put my rock rails on.........

I'm doing homework and I wish I had rock rails. I get a fun shift swap this weekend get off my old shift @ 5:30am sunday morning and have to be back for my new shift @ noon. I r not amused with work.

i got mine from JCR offroad. good price, and STOUT. thats where i got my bumpers also..........now if i can only get someone to help mount em.....(i suck at drilling holes)

ladywolf said:
i got mine from JCR offroad. good price, and STOUT. thats where i got my bumpers also..........now if i can only get someone to help mount em.....(i suck at drilling holes)

duct tape solves all problems that can't be solved with wd40

i've been up for a couple of hours........contemplating seats for the jeep..........or dual exhaust for the blazer

been up since yesterday I don't sleep

i work......then sleep........then work.......i gotta sleep otherwise i'm a cranky b**ch

hey....check out my myspace, see what ya think (if u can look at it at work) http://www.myspace.com/crewchief_chick

looks cool

Eli your jeep fixed yet?

thanks:) had some help from one of my computer guru buddies in germany for the digi background stuff and the pic in the top right corner.

Back