• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wow 4 of us Online @ 2am

thanx eli. go ahead and add me so i can see yer page;)

got some cool flyin pics from the lewis area, workin on gettin some from over here right now

CanMan said:
Yea, kinda. Just haven't took it over to see if it would pass again.

I need go wheeling IR losing it, all work and no wheel make Joe go crazy. Shoot for next weekend possibly?

CanMan said:
Sounds good.

Thats if im not going to Silverwood or not.

Why is everyone I know going to silverwood? I had a chance to go while I was in Montana I just didn't feel like driving 2-3 hours each way to go.

CanMan said:
Never been.

Ill know by this Sunday.

My two old roomates are going this weekend I think they left last night actually. They were also thinking of driving extra couple hours:roflmao: (try 5) to visit one of our friends in Bozeman. When I told them a day ago that it was an extra 5 hours of driving they didn't believe me, till they google mapped it with me on the phone. I can't believe how bad my friends are at navigating it gets slightly entertaining until you get a phone call while sleeping from a friend who is lost.

WaXJ_Skier said:
My two old roomates are going this weekend I think they left last night actually. They were also thinking of driving extra couple hours:roflmao: (try 5) to visit one of our friends in Bozeman. When I told them a day ago that it was an extra 5 hours of driving they didn't believe me, till they google mapped it with me on the phone. I can't believe how bad my friends are at navigating it gets slightly entertaining until you get a phone call while sleeping from a friend who is lost.

That sucks. Its not even that far off of I90.

CanMan said:
That sucks. Its not even that far off of I90.

That wasn't the worst part. I got a call about an hour after goiing to sleep with them asking me if they could borrow my power inverter so both of them could use their latops on the way. And seemed surprised when I told them they cost like $30 for a cheap one. If it wasn't for the fact that I get calls for doing computer work on the side (minimum $50/h) I would turn my phone off when I sleep.

Eli you up?

CanMan said:
yep, but about to hit the sack in 10 min or so.

I'm thinkin about sleeping here I have to go up to Stevens Pass in the morning and chop wood most of the day

CanMan said:
NWC BBQ tomorrow for me that you wont be at. ;)

Thats cuz IMA Mother fawking Lumberjack biotch

CanMan said:
Ever go to the Loggers Jubilee(sp?) in Morton?

Its cool, going this year. Towing the tent trailer with the Jeep, and hopefully it will be in the parade. :D

never heard of it. I'm just going up to my cabin wiht my ski club so we can cut firewood for the winter. I'll probably find something to do with the jeep to entertain myself.

IXNAYXJ said:
I just got home with my copy of the new Harry Potter, so peace out, yo!

-----M-----

Wow I think you are officially more of a geek than I am

WaXJ_Skier said:
Wow I think you are officially more of a geek than I am
You wish.

66w6mop.jpg

637tcb5.jpg

4v680gm.gif

-----Matt-----

I look damn good in those pics thank you very much. I actually considered a new career path after that day.

*edit* why do I have a feeling those pictures are going to haunt me for a long time?

Back