• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wow 4 of us Online @ 2am

noutlawjeeper said:
true, i haven't been to tapps for a few years. but the partys turnee into a homo fest even back when i was still in high school

X2.

Bunch of chicks to begin with, then its a sausage fest when a few guys tell 47 of their bros that there are a few hotties. Then the ratio goes from 2:1 gals/guys to 10:1 guys/gals.

Its still fun to cruise on the Malibu or Supra though.

CanMan said:
X2.

Bunch of chicks to begin with, then its a sausage fest when a few guys tell 47 of their bros that there are a few hotties. Then the ratio goes from 2:1 gals/guys to 10:1 guys/gals.

Its still fun to cruise on the Malibu or Supra though.

ya, i'm not friends with the guy i knew with an air nautique anymore so it just isn't the same. plus i don't like money sluts or most people with the mentality of the people out there.

not all, but alot

CanMan said:
Suckage bro.

yeha I need to get home and sleep too I have to go to a funeral tomorrow

noutlawjeeper said:
ya, i'm not friends with the guy i knew with an air nautique anymore so it just isn't the same. plus i don't like money sluts or most people with the mentality of the people out there.

not all, but alot

If you are the one driving the Malibu, you 'look' rich, and the money sluts can be fun for the night, and only one. :D

CanMan said:
Im sure this thread will be locked or deleted by late morning/afternoon.

Its not as bad as that hijacked thread Spazmoid started that turned into 800 posts of utter crap... but knowiing us we will try and top that

CanMan said:
If you are the one driving the Malibu, you 'look' rich, and the money sluts can be fun for the night, and only one. :D

i hear that. that was my high school summers summed up in a sentence. i have a lady now so i don't need to do that.

noutlawjeeper said:
bummer, they always suck
Yeah I don't think this one will be all that bad. This is going to be more of a celebration of his life more than anything and I'll be with a lot of close friends.

Back