• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wow 4 of us Online @ 2am

CanMan said:
Someone close to you Joe or a friend?

one of my Dads college buddies who Ive known my entire life. He was a member of my ski cabin and everybody at my ski cabin is basicly family.

noutlawjeeper said:
well, that'll happen. make the most of it!

Tried that once and because of how that ended I had extra money to buy a jeep.

CanMan said:
I see, I see.

Have you ever skied in Utah?

no not yet my Dad decided to take two vacations there this year without telling me. I called him one day last winter to see whats up, he was in Utah.

CanMan said:
Alright ladies. :D

Im meowing off for the night.

what night? it's freakin morning you fool.

I'm bored who is still up? Studying all night is getting to me:badpc:

sounds like you guys are just living the life of boredom...work, no girls, work, no girls........the cycle is endless, repeating, and downright dull.

my life on the other hand, work, fly, deal w/ idiot passengers, get gawked at by guys who dont realize i'm a girl till they see the hair sticking out under the flight helmet, eat, work, sleep, etc. . . . however it is fun to hit passengers w/ hot brass:D

ladywolf said:
sounds like you guys are just living the life of boredom...work, no girls, work, no girls........the cycle is endless, repeating, and downright dull.
Hey I resemble that remark... kinda this one girl wants to go see a movie with me, the only problem is we both work and go to school(the same school so it helps) so not a ton of free time.

lol dont worry mine is like that every day....you just dont have to deal with a messy roommate and you can see your jeep everyday;)

ladywolf said:
lol dont worry mine is like that every day....you just dont have to deal with a messy roommate

Wrong my roomates are messier than fawk and my jeep gets mad @ me when I go hang out with girls. No seriously it acts up durring or right after I give a girl a ride in it.

but yeah I get the see the pretty little drama queen every day

WaXJ_Skier said:
Wrong my roomates are messier than fawk and my jeep gets mad @ me when I go hang out with girls. No seriously it acts up durring or right after I give a girl a ride in it.

try living in a 10 x 20 box w/ one who cant keep her stuff picked up (this is a MARRIED chick) and your jeep runs;) i have no clue if my dad got mine fixed yet lol.

ladywolf said:
try living in a 10 x 20 box w/ one who cant keep her stuff picked up (this is a MARRIED chick) and your jeep runs;) i have no clue if my dad got mine fixed yet lol.

Wow I feel sorry for her husband. So how is it over there? My buddy Mazz gets to go back in a couple months for round 2.

WaXJ_Skier said:
Wow I feel sorry for her husband. So how is it over there? My buddy Mazz gets to go back in a couple months for round 2.

its pretty quiet, up north here it looks a lot like eastern WA, and the border is gorgeous. you can definitely tell the difference between kurdish controlled iraq and sunni/shia controlled iraq. some of these people live in mud huts but they still have a hard, you dont see immense piles of trash, and they work hard and are honest people. (mostly)

ladywolf said:
its pretty quiet, up north here it looks a lot like eastern WA, and the border is gorgeous. you can definitely tell the difference between kurdish controlled iraq and sunni/shia controlled iraq. some of these people live in mud huts but they still have a hard, you dont see immense piles of trash, and they work hard and are honest people. (mostly)

Thats good keep ur ass safe. Don't let this happen to you
n515520250_8558_7436.jpg

n515520250_8559_8124.jpg

This is what happens when your best friend gets blown 15ft in the air and is then given pain killers

WaXJ_Skier said:
Thats good keep ur ass safe. Don't let this happen to you
n515520250_8558_7436.jpg

n515520250_8559_8124.jpg

This is what happens when your best friend gets blown 15ft in the air and is then given pain killers

i've had one close call, i dont care to garner another. besides, i still dont have the jeep project finished...still needs new seats and to get the rock sliders put on......amongst 8 million other things i'll think of later.

ladywolf said:
besides, i still dont have the jeep project finished
The Jeep isn't finished is awesome motivation to stay alive, it's currently my motivation for staying employed and not moving into my Moms basement.

Back