• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whining and B*tching?????

He doesn't like me because I'm white and converting one of his own (my wife) against him/them. hahahaha :laugh:

No, I don't like andy cause he won't admit to wanting to be a mexi-can. :p

Migh aswell, u live with one and around soo many. Give in dude!

"Cunnilingus Rice sounds like a Mexican dish. Maybe we should send her to Mexico have the Mexicans eat her!"

It would be nice if the OP would post his thoughts on "CHANGE". :gag:

Matty? We were talking about him at the M&G last night. Evidently, he has sold his buggy. Nobody knows if he has another project going or if he's out of it altogether.

It would be nice if the OP would post his thoughts on "CHANGE". :gag:

stir-the-pot.jpg
http://s3.amazonaws.com/pixmac-preview/stir-the-pot.jpg

Matty? We were talking about him at the M&G last night. Evidently, he has sold his buggy. Nobody knows if he has another project going or if he's out of it altogether.

Just to set the record straight....... :D

I wasnt even planning on selling my buggy...actually i was just getting it where i really liked it. But, i was offered a cash deal for it that was too good to turn down.

I'll just used this as a chance to get into a buggy that will suit my needs better, after my first buggy learning experience.

Hope to see some of ya on the trail again by the end of the year in a 3-4 seat V8 rig.

Be safe.....

:D

I wasnt even planning on selling my buggy...actually i was just getting it where i really liked it. But, i was offered a cash deal for it that was too good to turn down.

I'll just used this as a chance to get into a buggy that will suit my needs better, after my first buggy learning experience.

Hope to see some of ya on the trail again by the end of the year in a 3-4 seat V8 rig.

Be safe.....

You need another XJ :D

Be safe.....

Don't get scarce..........we'll hunt you down. :)

Good luck finding something you like better, some good buggies are for sale out there.

Nobody likes Julio.
;)

Just imagine you are me for a moment (no, not the rich, good looking part)
I was very happy with my ButtBuggy, had no plans of building anything else, then Matty buys his rig....damn....now I hadto build a buggy too.
THEN HE SELLS IT!!

:banghead:

Nobody likes Julio.
;)

Just imagine you are me for a moment (no, not the rich, good looking part)
I was very happy with my ButtBuggy, had no plans of building anything else, then Matty buys his rig....damn....now I hadto build a buggy too.
THEN HE SELLS IT!!

:banghead:
Yeah, you're right Rick, you should follow suit and sell it to me for a case of arrogant bastard! :D

WTF I pop in here every 6 weeks or so, always someone crying. Truth is I would be sad to see it go. I guess its like the whole damn country, a few whiners ruining it for the rest.

I like most of you all here. Drama here needs a big smack down. Insults should be funny, not real.

KH

WTF I pop in here every 6 weeks or so, always someone crying. Truth is I would be sad to see it go. I guess its like the whole damn country, a few whiners ruining it for the rest.

I like most of you all here. Drama here needs a big smack down. Insults should be funny, not real.

KH

x 1000 :banghead:

Back