• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whining and B*tching?????

I concur. It seems people's panties are fitting much better lately :D...................Uh............no offense Carol.
you mean diapers? well...it "depends" :moon:
Okay, I totally take offense at how these two comments portray me... I don't wear ill-fitting panties, and if I do get my panties in a bunch it's to toss them across the room. :D:D

And I sure don't wear Depends! Or Diapers! Or any of that kind of stuff; I may be 44 but I'm not old!! So :moon:!!!!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::roflmao::roflmao::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

That's about as much Drama as I can dredge up tonight. Sorry.

Okay, I totally take offense at how these two comments portray me... I don't wear ill-fitting panties, and if I do get my panties in a bunch it's to toss them across the room. :D:D

And I sure don't wear Depends! Or Diapers! Or any of that kind of stuff; I may be 44 but I'm not old!! So :moon:!!!!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::roflmao::roflmao::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

That's about as much Drama as I can dredge up tonight. Sorry.

Thong, tha thong thong thong....

whitepower.jpg

thatsracistgm751224856460.gif

i still like this place. I mean everyone isnt gonna like each other. Thats just life. I know i cant stand ANDY. :p

Whining and Bitching......... seems to be a heck of alot going on here. WHY??????

I just dont really understand what is so wrong here? Its a jeep club, thats it. People who have a similar interest can get tech help, shoot the shit about things of common interest, and organize some wheeling trips with rigs of same brand and model. Thats it!

People are getting all upset about not welcoming new people and not having the right runs or the right meeting places or the right type of terrain or the right threads or the right bla bla bla.....

RELAX!!!!

It seems as though some of you cant get through life if the stars of the NAXJA solar system aren't perfectly aligned. ITS JUST A JEEP CLUB!

If you want to wheel, go wheeling. If you want to drink beer and eat with some boys with Cherokees post up and do it.

I dont think leadership or BOD's or the different cliques have anything to do with the socal chapter going down hill as some of you think. The only thing making this place go down hill are those complaining of it.

You dont have to have you hands held every step of the way.

People are saying..... "i went to meet and greet and didnt meet anyone"....... what are you 10 years old???? Try introducing yourself and getting involved. We are all adults right? If any person goes anywhere where they are new, unless they try, of course they wont meet anyone. Be it a new job, gym, baseball team, whatever....

The only thing making past members leave is having to hear and read about all this crap all the time. If people stopped worrying about what direction our chapter should go in and just relaxed and remebered we are here for a sport, a recreation, a common interest and not world peace, maybe we would all be better off.

Seriously, im getting over it. I spend way more time on Pirate now because people are there to wheel ( and give a little shit in the name of fun). I dont see all the drama and bull$hit. Maybe we should all have a little thicker skin when it comes to the internet and forums.

Anyway. Im done here and i'm done with the possibilty of being NAXJA socal chapter treasurer. Im just not cut out for all the crap. I just want to drive my jeep (well.,.. buggy) and have a few beers with the boys.

Hope to see you on the trails.

Matty J

I'm with you. And I'm out!

Adios guys for the ones that did help. And thanks blackbox

2 months and you're already throwing in the towel? you have no idea what drama is, you missed the good parts haha.

see ya later, quitter.

:wave1:

Back